Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
There's a plan and we're going to bring in someone very high profile, there's money to be spent and the future will be very different from the past.

This season is a right off, possibly including Saturday.

No idea whether he goes before or after Saturday.

Not sure of you were there tonight mate. Dominic King mentioned Woods leaving after the 3rd and it was very telling. Would you read much into that with him probably being Kenwright eyes and ears if he wasn't there.

I'm assuming it would only be Kenwright who would still want to be loyal to Martinez because I think Moshiri would probably strap Martinez to Sputnik MKll given half a chance.

There's a plan and we're going to bring in someone very high profile, there's money to be spent and the future will be very different from the past.

Please don't stop giving us these little snippets mate. We need that little bit of hope more than ever at the moment.

When will we see leadership?
Do we have to drag our fans to hell and back on Saturday?
Here here. When is someone going to stand up for the club, the fans?
Feels like 30 odd years of despair, disillusionment, disappointment etc etc were condensed into that 90+ minutes tonight. An absolute two fingers to every Evertonian.
By God Farhad Moshiri I hope you are ready to assert yourself - enough is enough now.

Thanks. It makes me a bit sad when you say that the season is a write off though. Massive game Saturday. Still time to act :(

Jon Woods bailed after the 3rd goal. I would hope the phones of the Board and majority shareholder are red hot at the moment.

I expected a humiliation tonight and we got one: I forecast 2 games ago that we would not win another game this season under RM, so I would not be unhappy to see him sacked asap. We are gonna lose the games anyway so no pressure for the caretakers, and the fans would get back on board too.

Not sure of you were there tonight mate. Dominic King mentioned Woods leaving after the 3rd and it was very telling. Would you read much into that with him probably being Kenwright eyes and ears if he wasn't there.

I'm assuming it would only be Kenwright who would still want to be loyal to Martinez because I think Moshiri would probably strap Martinez to Sputnik MKll given half a chance.

Woods and Kenwright usually see things in the same way. I think Woods leaving is a very telling moment.

Woods and Kenwright usually see things in the same way. I think Woods leaving is a very telling moment.

The sad thing is mate I don't even see a change making any difference now before the semi. The players are absolutely shot to pieces and I mean physically they aren't fit enough. There fitness levels dropped off after 16 minutes tonight, simply not conditioned enough for top flight football and he hasn't rotated the squad enough so a lot of them have been flogged to death.

3 weeks ago we would have a chance but not now I don't think.

Horrible evening. Horrible.

The sad thing is mate I don't even see a change making any difference now before the semi. The players are absolutely shot to pieces and I mean physically they aren't fit enough. There fitness levels dropped off after 16 minutes tonight, simply not conditioned enough for top flight football and he hasn't rotated the squad enough so a lot of them have been flogged to death.

3 weeks ago we would have a chance but not now I don't think.

Horrible evening. Horrible.

I agree totally - to be honest I think it makes little difference if he's here Sat or not as I can't see us recovering in time for Saturday physically or mentally.

However Martinez's future has been determined tonight, there can be no doubt about that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back