Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Surely they cannot look at that and think 'yep, that's the man to take us into the cup semi final'. The team has been devastated through injury, suspension and crippling inability, yet RM is still the man to lead them out at Wembley??

I'd be more than happy to see David Unsworth lead the team out, hopefully a new manager can be installed in time for the final (should we miraculously make it).

There's a plan and we're going to bring in someone very high profile, there's money to be spent and the future will be very different from the past.

This season is a right off, possibly including Saturday.

No idea whether he goes before or after Saturday.

Players not arsed about playing for him if they know he's going anyway?

Surely even if they dont want to play for him and they arn't arsed about the league, their own ego's and pride will see them fighting to win on saturday because there is a chance of silverware.

With woods leaving, I think he may be gone tomorrow. For a director to up and leave during a derby speaks volumes, absolute volumes.

Discussions about his tenure can be had after a game, the high possibility that occurred during a match must mean that he his hanging on by a thread

With woods leaving, I think he may be gone tomorrow. For a director to up and leave during a derby speaks volumes, absolute volumes.

Discussions about his tenure can be had after a game, the high possibility that occurred during a match must mean that he his hanging on by a thread

He could of needed a wee? A poo? His teas going cold there is million and one reasons mate

Lads I figured it out it's the badge we need the ms paint one back

I knew we'd regret switching from our one-season cartoon badge to our current one. It bestowed greatness on to our club, even if it did look very naff. It was the magic ingredient, the bean that would've grown in to a mighty beanstalk to the promised land, had we retained and nurtured it. 'Everton tha''

I agree totally - to be honest I think it makes little difference if he's here Sat or not as I can't see us recovering in time for Saturday physically or mentally.

However Martinez's future has been determined tonight, there can be no doubt about that.

Esk don't you think the longer he's kept at the club the more it's causing disharmony? Can't see we're the nxt win is comin from. Id sack him now not Sunday mornin after were out.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back