Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
There was a quote from that young player that went to burley at the start of the season about how fit they were compared to what he had left behind

Not sure who that is mate, I remember a striker leaving us for Burnley but I thought that was 2 seasons ago ( Long ) and thought he hadn't pulled up any tress but may be wrong.

BUT

When players are literally blowing after 20 minutes after not going above and beyond the call of duty, just going toe to toe then you know something is amiss.

They aren't fit. Of you are physically not fit then your are not mentally fit.

He indulges players far too much but if you want to be best you want to be the best at everything. Our front line are the laziest front line you will see in the PL. No responsibility whatsoever, not that they are fit enough to carry defensive Duties out lol

There's a plan and we're going to bring in someone very high profile, there's money to be spent and the future will be very different from the past.

This season is a right off, possibly including Saturday.

No idea whether he goes before or after Saturday.
Kinell that's like something from the riddler. My first is in sacked but not in gone, my second is in Jose but definitely not in the special one.

Just spit it out, ffs.

@The Esk what do the articles of association state with regards to decisions undertaken by the board. If moshiri wanted to pull the trigger am I correct on thinking that he needs the backing of another board member, but any split decision rests with chairman having final say

There's a plan and we're going to bring in someone very high profile, there's money to be spent and the future will be very different from the past.

This season is a right off, possibly including Saturday.

No idea whether he goes before or after Saturday.

Out of interest Esk, if you could bring in one man who would it be and when? (Before Saturday or the summer for example).

With woods leaving, I think he may be gone tomorrow. For a director to up and leave during a derby speaks volumes, absolute volumes.

Discussions about his tenure can be had after a game, the high possibility that occurred during a match must mean that he his hanging on by a thread
Maybe he wanted to make sure he got to the buffet in the players lounge before Barkley?

Not sure who that is mate, I remember a striker leaving us for Burnley but I thought that was 2 seasons ago ( Long ) and thought he hadn't pulled up any tress but may be wrong.

BUT

When players are literally blowing after 20 minutes after not going above and beyond the call of duty, just going toe to toe then you know something is amiss.

They aren't fit. Of you are physically not fit then your are not mentally fit.

He indulges players far too much but if you want to be best you want to be the best at everything. Our front line are the laziest front line you will see in the PL. No responsibility whatsoever, not that they are fit enough to carry defensive Duties out lol
Its was him mate,
Its was an article in there local press about why he hadnt made an iimmediate and he said about the fitness.
thought it was this year you are correct.

Moshiri's first 6 months are our biggest 6 months in how long?

I think he's going to show he means business and in all the right ways.

I think you are right. The next 3 years are crucial to EFC. Make the right decisions and we still have hope of winning things again. Get those decisions wrong and we might as well forget it. I hope and pray (and have a slight suspicion) that Moshiri is the real deal.

@The Esk what do the articles of association state with regards to decisions undertaken by the board. If moshiri wanted to pull the trigger am I correct on thinking that he needs the backing of another board member, but any split decision rests with chairman having final say

That's correct, by Moshiri you mean his Board member Alexander Ryazantsev - if there was a split vote, 2-2 Bill would have casting vote, but I'm certain he would take direction from the biggest shareholder, Moshiri - he wouldn't just act of his own accord.

Its was him mate,
Its was an article in there local press about why he hadnt made an iimmediate and he said about the fitness.
thought it was this year you are correct.

I've got a feeling mate that a few more will pipe up once Martinez is gone about the fitness regime. A few will be right, a few will be piping up because they are little shythouses themselves because let's make it clear, the players wear the Royal Blue Jersey and they are an embarrassment. It's not them who will get up tomorrow and go the office or work in Asda or have a 6am shift in a hospital feeling like crap. It's the fans, taking it on the chin time after time. Shameful performance tonight with Joel excempt from my anger.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back