Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Truly gutting that our best chance in years for a trophy is almost certain to be ruined. Can't remember a worse feeling around the club mate but I really think Moshiri will bring us the success we've waited for.

It's like we're getting peed on that little bit more by keeping him in charge till the semi final

I knew we'd regret switching from our one-season cartoon badge to our current one. It bestowed greatness on to our club, even if it did look very naff. It was the magic ingredient, the bean that would've grown in to a mighty beanstalk to the promised land, had we retained and nurtured it. 'Everton tha''

Bring back the badge mate. Take out the colour gradients and we're back in business. Vectors.

Before Saturday, Joe Royle and David Unsworth. On a permanent basis, any of the four possible replacements known about, Mourinho, Pellegrini, Koeman, De Boer in that order.

I think our 4 picks are more or less identical, especially with Mourinho first choice.

Obviously you can't give much away but from what you've said (and said very consistently about Moshiri's intentions since he bought the club), we're about to transform as a club and only for the better.

There's a plan and we're going to bring in someone very high profile, there's money to be spent and the future will be very different from the past.

This season is a right off, possibly including Saturday.

No idea whether he goes before or after Saturday.

Just your opinion on this Esk, but if I were to evaluate Evertons situation right now, the logical thing would be to replace the manager.

Am I just fantasising that the club can start reshaping that quickly?

Imagine how we would feel if Moshiri hadn't bought his shares.

The one glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel is Moshiri.

I do have faith that he will make us boss again.

Sack this manager, probably rebuild the squad, new stadium, new future.

Sooner the better
+1.

Just your opinion on this Esk, but if I were to evaluate Evertons situation right now, the logical thing would be to replace the manager.

Am I just fantasising that the club can start reshaping that quickly?

That's the issue mate, I think we have regressed so sharply in recent months that there's little chance of an immediate turn around, hence me saying we can write this season off in my opinion.

At the very latest we need to appoint the successor immediately after the end of the season to concentrate on player retention, recruitment, player fitness and getting the team playing to a plan and with a structure from the start of the 2016/17 season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back