Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Before Saturday, Joe Royle and David Unsworth. On a permanent basis, any of the four possible replacements known about, Mourinho, Pellegrini, Koeman, De Boer in that order.

Agree with the four but a bit concerned about Pellegrini's age factor. Would prefer a younger manager to build a long-lasting dynasty. All four are top managers and would raise our profile, in any case.

Agree with the four but a bit concerned about Pellegrini's age factor. Would prefer a younger manager to build a long-lasting dynasty. All four are top managers and would raise our profile, in any case.

Age is irrelevant. You get a manager who can deliver success, not arsed about 5 years from now. Set your marker and say we are back

After watching as bad an Everton display in a Derby as I can remember (including 2014 when we got hammered with 11 men) I've decided to come over all positive.
Mr Moshiri is no mug and will replace Martinez sooner rather than later imho.
A commercial team to improve the off-field activities looks like it's being assembled
Er, that's it really.

After watching as bad an Everton display in a Derby as I can remember (including 2014 when we got hammered with 11 men) I've decided to come over all positive.
A commercial team to improve the off-field activities looks like it's being assembled
Er, that's it really.

Could you expand on what you mean please mate? Have we brought some new people into the club? (other that Moshiri's man for the board)

Er, that's it really.

Fair play mate, I'm so agitated and saddened by tonight I'm finding it hard to get to sleep. Good to read a positive post. Here's hoping days like today become few and far between, from next season on.

That's the issue mate, I think we have regressed so sharply in recent months that there's little chance of an immediate turn around, hence me saying we can write this season off in my opinion.

At the very latest we need to appoint the successor immediately after the end of the season to concentrate on player retention, recruitment,t player fitness and getting the team playing to a plan and with a structure from the start of the 2016/17 season.

I think in order to do this in the summer it now has to be clear to the board we need someone other than Martinez. Keeping Martinez may give the impression that we are not striving to improve from where we are now, or capable of improving, under his management to players and should be seen as the riskiest option by the board given those priorities.

I think in order to do this in the summer it now has to be clear to the board we need someone other than Martinez. Keeping Martinez may give the impression that we are not striving to improve from where we are now, or capable of improving, under his management to players and should be seen as the riskiest option by the board given those priorities.

I've said it for a while mate, he will not be here this summer, that's a complete given.

Fair play mate, I'm so agitated and saddened by tonight I'm finding it hard to get to sleep. Good to read a positive post. Here's hoping days like today become few and far between, from next season on.

Nil desperandum mate - the darkest hour is just before the dawn, and the sun is about to rise...

I've said it for a while mate, he will not be here this summer, that's a complete given.
the board have got to take responsibilty for a lot of what has been going on at EFC. Martinez should have been sacked weeks ago, Moshiri surely cannot allow this to continue, i have been watching us since the 70's and coming out of anfield tonight ranks as one of the lowest moments ever.
Someone please finish him now

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back