Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Sadly that useless git BK looks like he is still in charge because any chairman with half a brain would have sacked this guy by now,this board has got away with murder over the years and it's our fault because we don't want to protest and look like kopites.
Even Peter Johnson knew when it was time to wield the axe.... Bill ,woods and co should be tarred and feathered and run out of town

I've missed about 5 games home & away, in 10 years, I've went every European away but I'm seriously considering not even carting myself & the kids to this semi on Sat.

He needs to go before then as we've no chance with him in charge, none whatsoever and it just feels pointless even going.

1st real test of the new regime today. I'm hoping that he'll have been given his marching orders by lunchtime.

Don't give a flying fu&k about BK, he's part of the problem not the solution. Sooner Moshiri gets his shares the better.

There had better be an urgent Board meeting this morning!

Didn't they meet last Thursday with the Manager?

They did meet but whether the manager was there or not, I am not sure. In any case I feel the landscape has changed considerably following last night's abject, demoralised display - the worst Derby performance I have seen in over 40 years.

The Board can today be in NO DOUBT that the manger has lost the players (as well as the fans) and as the custodians of our great club it is their duty to do the right thing TODAY.

Let's be honest, this is everton we are talking about. The fact kenwright is still here says it all, a "takeover" that allows the man who has presided over the clubs longest spell without a trophy and a proven liar to stay on. Should have been run out the club years ago. Martinez is going nowhere. I'd love to be wrong though.

Let's be honest, this is everton we are talking about. The fact kenwright is still here says it all, a "takeover" that allows the man who has presided over the clubs longest spell without a trophy and a proven liar. Martinez is going nowhere. I'd love to be wrong though.

With respect mate, you're totally wrong - the club is no longer Kenwright's, Mr Moshiri has complete control. Martinez is going, it's just a question of is it hours, days, or weeks - he and his coaching staff will be out by the season end.

Good times ahead.

With respect mate, you're totally wrong - the club is no longer Kenwright's, Mr Moshiri has complete control. Martinez is going, it's just a question of is it hours, days, or weeks - he and his coaching staff will be out by the season end.

Good times ahead.

This is painfully exciting,any clues if a manager has already been chosen?

Good times ahead.

I also believe this but I'm dissapointed the board has let it get to this when the writing was on the wall ages ago when many of us realised he only knew how to play one way and the was no plan b.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back