Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Roberto's incompetence does indeed make it a lot easier for Mr Moshiri to make a completely fresh start. If RM had a few more points we may have been stuck with him a bit longer before the axe fell, and valuable time would have been wasted. This way, we can start the new era with Mr Moshiri and a new manger - an exciting prospect!

(That's what I keep telling myself, anyway, before we trudge down to Wembley...)
Could well be Elstone, etc. too :)

Do you think there's a slight chance of it happening today? Gut instinct I mean? I just feel that as right as it would be, we won't do it

Personally I think there's no chance of it happening before Saturday. If we win on Saturday he will stay until the end of the season. If we don't win and the manner of defeat is similar to last night, then we may see a change.

Personally I think there's no chance of it happening before Saturday. If we win on Saturday he will stay until the end of the season. If we don't win and the manner of defeat is similar to last night, then we may see a change.

Shame but thought as much. I think keeping him guarantees us a bad day on saturday unfortunately

** searches for prayer mat to pray for Jose to come and really shake things up **

I dare say the biggest statement we as fans can / will possibly make that far exceeds any banners, flyovers or cakes, will be 30,000 + blues booing at the full time whistle.

It will resonate across TV screens across the country and possibly the world.

I still want us to win, but after last night, how is that possibly going to happen?

I dare say the biggest statement we as fans can / will possibly make that far exceeds any banners, flyovers or cakes, will be 30,000 + blues booing at the full time whistle.

It will resonate across TV screens across the country and possibly the world.

I still want us to win, but after last night, how is that possibly going to happen?

....I hope we are better than that, the inevitable will happen.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back