Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
In a roundabout way this whole sorry saga could be falling right into Moshiri's hands. He now has justifiable cause to play hardball with the jokers at the head of the club and like a new broom sweep through the boardroom by simply enforcing his intent to rid the club of the current team management structure something which will either have to be absorbed by BK and others who seem intent on standing by 'their man' or else force them to divest themselves of the remaining shares thereby giving Moshiri the overriding majority leaving him free to put his mark on the club. It is imperative though that it happens sooner than later to give any new management team an opportunity to 'buy' themselves into the club and lay down a plan of action for the next campaign.

In a roundabout way this whole sorry saga could be falling right into Moshiri's hands. He now has justifiable cause to play hardball with the jokers at the head of the club and like a new broom sweep through the boardroom by simply enforcing his intent to rid the club of the current team management structure something which will either have to be absorbed by BK and others who seem intent on standing by 'their man' or else force them to divest themselves of the remaining shares thereby giving Moshiri the overriding majority leaving him free to put his mark on the club. It is imperative though that it happens sooner than later to give any new management team an opportunity to 'buy' themselves into the club and lay down a plan of action for the next campaign.

Thanks, Esk - but I've just read your more eloquent and superior appraisal in 'No one invests in regression' which beat me to the punch. Mine is simply a postage stamp analysis which I wouldn't have bothered with if I had read yours for fear of plagerism lol

Bit of a worry. Taking my 12 year old to only his third match against Bournemouth. I'm a bit concerned about the atmosphere if Martinez is till in charge. I remember some of our former managers and their dying days. Plus he has seen us lose to Sunderland and Man City so far!!

Bit of a worry. Taking my 12 year old to only his third match against Bournemouth. I'm a bit concerned about the atmosphere if Martinez is till in charge. I remember some of our former managers and their dying days. Plus he has seen us lose to Sunderland and Man City so far!!
Im due over for the last game, might give it a miss due to how toxic it will be

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back