Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Did the reason why woods left after an hour come out?

Not one bit but i think there is more to it

We were 3-0 down in a derby, player sent off and had no defence at that point. think that is pretty clear the reason why and many others walked out. I mean i had the option to look on my phone and not pay attention to the game once it went 4-0, woods probably got out because he wasn't enjoying it.

granted he can be a voice in the board room saying how bad it was, and how bad the fans are turning against the manager but neither here nor there if it ain't the owner saying that.

We were 3-0 down in a derby, player sent off and had no defence at that point. think that is pretty clear the reason why and many others walked out. I mean i had the option to look on my phone and not pay attention to the game once it went 4-0, woods probably got out because he wasn't enjoying it.

granted he can be a voice in the board room saying how bad it was, and how bad the fans are turning against the manager but neither here nor there if it ain't the owner saying that.
I was hoping arragements were being made for bobbys dismissal but it seems he just couldnt watch it anymore

That's as maybe Woolly, but other than him needing a dump or having had an emergency phone call - it's the most plausible if not acceptable reason.

It was said a bit tongue in cheek mate, but there's an element of truth in it. Barring an emergency, he should really see it out to the end. Even if he was setting up a conference call with Kenwright and Moshiri, it could have waited half an hour.

It was said a bit tongue in cheek mate, but there's an element of truth in it. Barring an emergency, he should really see it out to the end. Even if he was setting up a conference call with Kenwright and Moshiri, it could have waited half an hour.

Im not a fan of leaving before the end, but I aint gonna tell somebody they shouldnt have done it last night, honestly, those that stayed have my spec, im not sure I would have and I NEVER leave early.

Im not a fan of leaving before the end, but I aint gonna tell somebody they shouldnt have done it last night, honestly, those that stayed have my spec, im not sure I would have and I NEVER leave early.

He's a director mate. It's like a boss buggering off at 5pm when he's told his staff to stay on and finish the job off.

To be fair, it's the closest I've been to leaving early but at £52 the tight arse in me refused to move.

If any of Mosh, Woods or Kenwright leave early on Saturday then I hope they slip on the steps !

I hope I am wrong but early indications show that BK has won.
He was never looking to sell and only wanted investment.
Hence why it has taken close to a decade, but he appears to still call the shots and will give Martinez every opportunity and now money to try and succeed regardless of us the fans opinion.

Sir Jonh.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back