Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Wow, what will all the whingers have to discuss next season when Martinez and Kenwright not in charge?

Maybe how successful we are instead of watching a manager totally out if his depth struggling to comprehend the club he his at. Maybe will be praising our new players after our new owner has forked out to buy so we are put on the right road.

Some people want success, some people are happy with a poor manager and a false belief.

Sort your comments out though

Maybe how successful we are instead of watching a manager totally out if his depth struggling to comprehend the club he his at. Maybe will be praising our new players after our new owner has forked out to buy so we are put on the right road.

Some people want success, some people are happy with a poor manager and a false belief.

Sort your comments out though
Chris I think the point went over some heads and I apologise. Whinging about the new owner, shareholder, whatever he is after such a short time. Twenty years of crap I can wait a few months. I just think some revel in negativity.

Won what? He has been paid some money for his shares. He is an influence, but with no power.

In all honesty I do not think that is the case. Left Arsenal because he had no say. He is now the major shareholder and can therefore call the shots. It comes down to whether he has the guts to get involved.

With respect mate, professional investors do not buy half the club, have an option to buy 76%, promise to invest substantially in the playing staff and stadium, then leave the previous, not entirely successful incumbent to get on with it.

Understatement of the year...

With respect mate, professional investors do not buy half the club, have an option to buy 76%, promise to invest substantially in the playing staff and stadium, then leave the previous, not entirely successful incumbent to get on with it.

Sorry mate, so the plan is they get off after spending & leave Kenwright in charge?

I cant believe that Moshiri is happy to sit by and watch this happen, a couple of early Man U goals on Saturday and it could well end up as the biggest public humiliation in our history. The supporters will not let this continue even if he doesn't appear to be bothered.

As a businessman he is unlikely to be pleased that our league performance is costing us prize money.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back