Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
well he wants to get off his arse and do something about it

As others are saying I'm sure he will. After the semi final though. If it was going to happen before it would have been last night or first thing this morning.

His position is not sustainable given his current performance.

I believe if he wins on the weekend (And that's about a 20ft sized IF) they will give him the opportunity to try and wrap up the trophy and will still sack him in the summer.

Back to Mr Moshiri, I reckon the next thing to look out for in the absence of a public announcement is the satisfaction of the Prudential charge.
Reason is that this would be the only potential barrier to exercising the option to purchase the remaining shares of BK, JW, JW Ltd and AA.
So all eyes on Companies House (UK) and Companies Registry (IOM) as Blue Heaven Holdings Ltd should have it's charges removed when options exercised.
How interesting was that?

Back to Mr Moshiri, I reckon the next thing to look out for in the absence of a public announcement is the satisfaction of the Prudential charge.
Reason is that this would be the only potential barrier to exercising the option to purchase the remaining shares of BK, JW, JW Ltd and AA.
So all eyes on Companies House (UK) and Companies Registry (IOM) as Blue Heaven Holdings Ltd should have it's charges removed when options exercised.
How interesting was that?

Keep us updated, hibbo

Don't hold your breath mate, wouldn't be surprised if this takes months rather than weeks.
Prudential Trustees is also linked to redevelopment of Goodison/ ground move.

I was rather hoping Mr Moshiri would obtain 75% shares at end of season, but the loan could take ages to sort out in your eyes? That would be a real shame.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back