Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I was in the Isle of Man working for a week or so and popped in to the Companies Registry to see if the schedules detailing the share options were filed with the charges/public record for Blue Heaven Holdings.
As I suspected, they're not, so I can't give you a time frame for the options being taken up.
I'm crap really and just have too much time on my hands.

Jesus tonight..... they'll be adding Orville before long then.
Now that would certainly ruffle a few feathers in the boardroom!!..however I'm confident that it would be water off a ducks back with Moshiri now involved & he would quickly dismiss this as a quackers idea.

Can't post the link as the site has been warned off saying the name;)

It's in the paper we're not allowed to link in an article about Martinez, saying Jon Woods has annoyed the board by storming off and Keith Harris is being lined up for a place on the board.

Thanks, just read the article - it is completely nonsensical, so many inaccuracies, will be wrapping tomorrow's chips.....

For example "BK controlling the majority block of 50.1% of shares" - complete rubbish, he doesn't control my shares, nor every other shareholder's shares on this forum.

Also the idea that Jon Woods is under fire for leaving the director's box early - complete fabrication.

Thanks, just read the article - it is completely nonsensical, so many inaccuracies, will be wrapping tomorrow's chips.....

For example "BK controlling the majority block of 50.1% of shares" - complete rubbish, he doesn't control my shares, nor every other shareholder's shares on this forum.

Also the idea that Jon Woods is under fire for leaving the director's box early - complete fabrication

As if he's going to get a telling off?!?!

Also the idea that Jon Woods is under fire for leaving the director's box early - complete fabrication.

The lack of standards for news publishers in the UK is just horrendous and they've made up and sold a story to the public that doesn't even make sense.

The lack of standards for news publishers in the UK is just horrendous and they've made up and sold a story to the public that doesn't even make sense.
Not just in the UK, worldwide there is a dearth of quality news reporting.
In NZ we had a half decent national paper up until about 5 years ago when it rapidly transformed into a tabloid in all but name. Awful

In NZ we had a half decent national paper up until about 5 years ago when it rapidly transformed into a tabloid in all but name. Awful
none are any good in this country of bogans...

In Canada there are standards and regulators to prevent them printing any old crap. Some BS always sneaks through, but there's less tabloid nonsense made up for the sake of selling a paper. That article has no integrity to it at all, dropping the line in about Bill having control of the club and yet Moshiri is going to provide 100 million quid for the summer. They only printed articles about the breakdown of the shares with Moshiri at 49% and with the largest individual stake just a few months ago. Then at the end they say Jon Woods, another large shareholder, is going to get in trouble with the board for leaving the derby early? As if, who's going to tell him off?

In Canada there are standards and regulators to prevent them printing any old crap. Some BS always sneaks through, but there's less tabloid nonsense made up for the sake of selling a paper. That article has no integrity to it at all, dropping the line in about Bill having control of the club and yet Moshiri is going to provide 100 million quid for the summer. They only printed articles about the breakdown of the shares with Moshiri at 49% and with the largest individual stake just a few months ago. Then at the end they say Jon Woods, another large shareholder, is going to get in trouble with the board for leaving the derby early? As if, who's going to tell him off?
There's been a worldwide shift towards click bait at the detriment of actual news reporting.
Sad

I feel like screaming about this semi. We have already lost it in my eyes. Just the matter of sacking Martinez will give everyone a boost. It's like we are loosing in a game and we have a chance to bring in our top striker and the minutes are ticking away. I'm furious.

Plus... winning the FA Cup would put is in Europe next year. That might be something that could sway a new manger coming to us or not. If Martinez is already due to go at the end of the season (as many have suggested), then why didn't the board get shut of him a week ago? Even last night would have helped for Saturday.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back