Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I think league performance gives a better indicator of whether or not a club is worth joining for players. That's ship has sailed this season.

For managers, an underperforming squad with the promise of big investment has got to be pretty attractive. We're good on that front.
For some reason I didn't finish my post. I meant to say to win the FA Cup and play in the Europa Cup next season.

I think league performance gives a better indicator of whether or not a club is worth joining for players. That's ship has sailed this season.

For managers, an underperforming squad with the promise of big investment has got to be pretty attractive. We're good on that front.
You don't think they follow the Premier League? You don't think they realise what a good squad we have and that it's the manager that's holding us back whilst ruining our best players?

You don't think they follow the Premier League? You don't think they realise what a good squad we have and that it's the manager that's holding us back whilst ruining our best players?
You'd hope, wouldn't you?

But what I mean is, players want to join a team at the top or a team on the up. We've proven to be neither this season.

Granted, that could be fixed by the appointment of a top manager and signs that the owner intends to make success happen.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back