Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,279 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri has to step up to the plate and show everyone who is running the show .come Monday martinez needs to be gone and a new manager head hunted for next season put unsworth in charge for the remaining games. We need to ready and prepared for pre season, the last two pre seasons have seen us under prepared for the season ahead .

thats not necessarily his job mate. as long as he makes the right calls i dont care if i never hear from him. lets face it, hes a better business man than e, his money involved, i;m not worried.

Yeah you're right, my point is that I'm underwhelmed so far. Got to give him time, but I would have loved him to have stopped this nonsense weeks back and showed some intent to stop the club pissing about.

Big mistake #1 not sacking Martinez wednesday night.

Tired of this line of argument. Sacking Bobby Thursday, as pleasing as it would have been, would have meant a caretaker leading the team to Wembley without even having a training session with them. Then the shouts would have been how could you leave the club rudderless before such a big game.

They were both terrible options but leaving Bobby in for one more game was slightly less terrible.

Tired of this line of argument. Sacking Bobby Thursday, as pleasing as it would have been, would have meant a caretaker leading the team to Wembley without even having a training session with them. Then the shouts would have been how could you leave the club rudderless before such a big game.

They were both terrible options but leaving Bobby in for one more game was slightly less terrible.
Just to play Devils Advocate here, there are numerous occasions where the Managers sacking has led to an immediate upswing in form. Perhaps it's a wake up call to the players or just relief but, either way, we could have done with something like that this morning.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.