Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Just to play Devils Advocate here, there are numerous occasions where the Managers sacking has led to an immediate upswing in form. Perhaps it's a wake up call to the players or just relief but, either way, we could have done with something like that this morning.
at this point in the season, form means almost literally nothing. we're not getting europe, we missed out on our chance of a cup. I agree that it could have been different but, for whatever reason, the board (ie: Moshiri) thought it better not to get rid of Martinez...

Just to play Devils Advocate here, there are numerous occasions where the Managers sacking has led to an immediate upswing in form. Perhaps it's a wake up call to the players or just relief but, either way, we could have done with something like that this morning.

No ... We could have done with it before Saturday .... Opportunity gone .... Doesn't matter if goes tomorrow or at end of the remaining matches .... The season is over !

I'm sorry but the people who are running this club have zero credibility.
In a time when we are looking for leadership and unity off the pitch we seem to have it just as bad in the boardroom.
A shocking shambles of a club that need to be burnt out from the inside.

I'm sorry but the people who are running this club have zero credibility.
In a time when we are looking for leadership and unity off the pitch we seem to have it just as bad off the pitch.
A shocking shambles of a club that need to be burnt out from inside.

That's based in the assumption there's no activity occurring in private?

I can tell you categorically that is not the case.

Actions speak louder than words.
Until we see it then the only credible view to take is that there is discord and failure behind the scenes.
I have been around long enough to know that the the promise of jam tomorrow by Everton has ended upon in most cases with failure.

I appreciate things take a while in business, boxes ticked etc before something can be done, but it's not like they are making a decision on relocating us on this one. It's very much a simple case of they have left a man in charge who is no longer fit for purpose. If it was any other club he would be gone by now. We will probably be accused of being impatient, but it is clear for all to see that his position is having a direct hit on the players and as a result the teams results are being affected.

it is grossly negligent IMO.

pity its too late for this season. shouldve happened at least a week a go.
Rome wasn't built in a day.
Act in haste repent at leisure.
Etc etc but be patient our club is in a transformation phase, we've waited long enough but I'm optimistic that the success I saw in the past can return so that my kids can also see it and like anything you have to wait for the pleasure is enhanced.

Actions speak louder than words.
Until we see it then the only credible view to take is that there is discord and failure behind the scenes.
I have been around long enough to know that the the promise of jam tomorrow by Everton has ended upon in most cases with failure.

Appreciate the frustration, we all feel it. The days of jam tomorrow though have finished with our new shareholder/future outright owner.

It's not apparent yet, but over the summer it will definitely be so.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back