Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Yep Just saw that and thank you.
So Moshiriwill not sack him now..that,s the message.
Now my view is that HE SHOULD sack him now.
I believe by not sacking him makes the new shareholder look incredibly weak in the eyes of the fanbase.
Where does esk say he will not be sacked now? He says things needed sorting

..and the rest of us have been round long enough to know that most of the time you talk nothing but agenda driven tosh. The new regime will come into its own through the summer,you've been told this by people on here with more credibility than you yet you choose to ignore this pretty obvious assertion. Back off and let what is going to happen actually happen. No one outside the boardroom really knows, all that we can do is make educated guesses. And some are more educated than others. My personal opinion, based on nothing much, is that Moshiri and the board are addressing the management issue as part of the overall 'upgrading' they intend to implement through the summer. This will be good for Everton because for the first time we have acquired the ingredient that has been missing from plans and ambitions in the past....the magic ingredient called MONEY. And yet the impatience of some 'supporters' is mind boggling. Some people should just go away and come back in August, when they will see an Everton that pleases them more, unless of course their 'raison d'etre' is simply to disagree with everything and criticise everything. Be happy we have the money we have needed, and give the the people in charge the chance to use it. I think they know what they want, and how to get it. Don't forget that not only do we now have a man with the were with all at the helm, we have a man who has been involved and has a knowledge of the football business as well.

Does anyone seriously think that anyone would lob 200 million into Everton and then do NOTHING? Get real.

Steve like videotape and your fossil views on kenwright they have no relevance in this time-frame.

..and the rest of us have been round long enough to know that most of the time you talk nothing but agenda driven tosh. The new regime will come into its own through the summer,you've been told this by people on here with more credibility than you yet you choose to ignore this pretty obvious assertion. Back off and let what is going to happen actually happen. No one outside the boardroom really knows, all that we can do is make educated guesses. And some are more educated than others. My personal opinion, based on nothing much, is that Moshiri and the board are addressing the management issue as part of the overall 'upgrading' they intend to implement through the summer. This will be good for Everton because for the first time we have acquired the ingredient that has been missing from plans and ambitions in the past....the magic ingredient called MONEY. And yet the impatience of some 'supporters' is mind boggling. Some people should just go away and come back in August, when they will see an Everton that pleases them more, unless of course their 'raison d'etre' is simply to disagree with everything and criticise everything. Be happy we have the money we have needed, and give the the people in charge the chance to use it. I think they know what they want, and how to get it. Don't forget that not only do we now have a man with the were with all at the helm, we have a man who has been involved and has a knowledge of the football business as well.

Does anyone seriously think that anyone would lob 200 million into Everton and then do NOTHING? Get real.

Agenda driven?!

Steve I've got much the same opinion as you regarding the doomsayer John Cribb aka @D410 - a man who for 10 years has never once posted anything positive about Everton and used to massively overdo his BU involvement (chastising others for not going to meetings when, er, never going himself) but you are bang out of line talking about agenda driven. You swing in at every opportunity to defend Kenwright, every single time, usually to a farcical extreme, and have done for God knows how long.

Wind it in.

Steve like videotape and your fossil views on kenwright they have no relevance in this time-frame.

So now, for the benefit of those of us who are singing from a different hymn sheet to you, can you explain what you mean by that? As The Esk has already told you, the minority shareholders like BK, Wood etc, have little or no say in the future of the club ...Moshiri will make the decisions and will implement the changes. Do you not understand this basic premise?

Yep Just saw that and thank you.
So Moshiriwill not sack him now..that,s the message.
Now my view is that HE SHOULD sack him now.
I believe by not sacking him makes the new shareholder look incredibly weak in the eyes of the fanbase.

No that's not the message at all.

I don't know the precise timing but he's going - it could be hours, days or end of season, I don't know the timing.

I can't be clearer than that

Read the £2M clause rumour, and if it exists then I don't actually blame them for not acting now.

Four almost pointless games with the clown in charge to save £2M actually seems like good business acumen.

I do want him gone though, but I can understand it.

Agenda driven?!

Steve I've got much the same opinion as you regarding the doomsayer John Cribb aka @D410 - a man who for 10 years has never once posted anything positive about Everton and used to massively overdo his BU involvement (chastising others for not going to meetings when, er, never going himself) but you are bang out of line talking about agenda driven. You swing in at every opportunity to defend Kenwright, every single time, usually to a farcical extreme, and have done for God knows how long.

Wind it in.

All we need is Dresden Blue and we have the holy trinity of football forum nirvana.

Perhaps they will resolve whatever difficulties preventing Martinez's immediate removal and then announce he will officially step down on June 1st? (Gardening leave, as it were). Much in the same way that Man Utd had to organise Moyes' appointment? He may or may not be in a position to manage team affairs in that scenario, my opinion would be it would be extremely ill-judged to actively remain in post.

I understand the level of fume/frustration apparent here. I feel it myself. Though it is incumbent to allow Moshiri and his advisors time and space to make the changes needed. I can handle a few more weeks if need be, if the end result is something we can all embrace.

Read the £2M clause rumour, and if it exists then I don't actually blame them for not acting now.

Four almost pointless games with the clown in charge to save £2M actually seems like good business acumen.

I do want him gone though, but I can understand it.

In any other business, he would be put on garden leave. I think that is what needs to happen here.

as long as he is gone at the end of this season im happy, not bothered about these next 4 games do what they want need a strong summer a new manager at the start of the summer so there is no excuses for next season

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back