Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Whilst the clamour for Martinez's departure is understandable it should also be remembered that Martinez is an employee of the club, and therefore has employment and contractual rights. He is, and should be, perfectly entitled to them.
Very true mate, but now that we are out of the FA Cup surely he is not going to make any of the targets that would have been set for him by his employers and therefore is in line for the exit door.

images

Read the £2M clause rumour, and if it exists then I don't actually blame them for not acting now.

Four almost pointless games with the clown in charge to save £2M actually seems like good business acumen.

I do want him gone though, but I can understand it.

That £2M could be lost by our finishing league position if he stays in charge though?

Swings and roundabouts.

Sat here hoping that "the Kettle" was not the nickname for the 65 year old tea lady still working to top her pension up!

You forgot to insert the word "Moshri" so we don't get told off for being off topic.

Anyway, like I said, I knew I was leaving, they knew I was leaving, they put me on garden leave. Am sure there is nothing to stop them from letting him perform his managerial role if they see fit, the contract cannot be weighed totally in his favour I would expect.

@The Esk you agree or not on that?

Think we'd have heard rumblings if anything was going to happen today. Plenty of time to put things right, but can't help think moshiri is failing his first test to make important changes. This summer is obviously going to disrupt pre seasons and transfer activity with the euros. Our new guy needs to be in place well before the tournament.

Nothing to suggest a new/temporary manager would lift us up the table though!

Of course it could make a massive difference. If the players have lost all faith in him, which it looks like they have, then how can he manage them for the remaining fixtures? it's like having a bad smell that needs eliminating, just get an air freshener, get rid and move on.

Pretty sure the players will find an extra 10% next week if he is not there.

Can we even catch Stoke?

What @Thomasc said. I can't see us winning under him again, I'm on about losing revenue by slipping further down, rather than climbing. But potentially if a caretaker boss comes in we could climb and gain.

Like I said it's all pie in the sky stuff but if the delay is due to them mulling over £2m it's ridiculous in today's game.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back