Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I hope I am wrong but early indications show that BK has won.
He was never looking to sell and only wanted investment.
Hence why it has taken close to a decade, but he appears to still call the shots and will give Martinez every opportunity and now money to try and succeed regardless of us the fans opinion.

Won what? He has been paid some money for his shares. He is an influence, but with no power.

Won what? He has been paid some money for his shares. He is an influence, but with no power.

You think? I would say he still carries more influence than anyone at EFC, with Mosh happy for let BK carry on playing top dog for now.
I would be more than happy to be proven wrong.

I cant believe that Moshiri is happy to sit by and watch this happen, a couple of early Man U goals on Saturday and it could well end up as the biggest public humiliation in our history. The supporters will not let this continue even if he doesn't appear to be bothered.

I tell you one thing the fact that he has not been sacked today and the fact that the club don,t seem to care that the fans will be thrown under a bus Saturday...well speaks volumes about this club.

How are we going to fight back?

You think? I would say he still carries more influence than anyone at EFC, with Mosh happy for let BK carry on playing top dog for now.

With respect mate, professional investors do not buy half the club, have an option to buy 76%, promise to invest substantially in the playing staff and stadium, then leave the previous, not entirely successful incumbent to get on with it.

You will be.

BK is not suited to lead this club. His emotion overwhelms sensibility. Moshiri needs to take over and sack Martinez.

He will.

I tell you one thing the fact that he has not been sacked today and the fact that the club don,t seem to care that the fans will be thrown under a bus Saturday...well speaks volumes about this club.

How are we going to fight back?

Bit of patience. Hard, I know. And agonising.

With respect mate, professional investors do not buy half the club, have an option to buy 76%, promise to invest substantially in the playing staff and stadium, then leave the previous, not entirely successful incumbent to get on with it.
Think that's the worry for me that he "has the option" there is no guarantee that option will be taken is there?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back