Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
the board have got to take responsibilty for a lot of what has been going on at EFC. Martinez should have been sacked weeks ago, Moshiri surely cannot allow this to continue, i have been watching us since the 70's and coming out of anfield tonight ranks as one of the lowest moments ever.
Someone please finish him now

Very true mate - I am 60 and it's the worst derby performance I have ever seen. I totally expected the scoreline, however...

Bear in mind that a few months ago we got a new commercial team (Alan McTavish and a couple of others), so although Mr Moshiri will have the final say, I think we have started the process of preparing to bring merchandising and hospitality in-house again.
Could you expand on what you mean please mate? Have we brought some new people into the club? (other that Moshiri's man for the board)
Sorry mate, it's late and upside down.
From memory quite recently we brought in a guy who got rave reviews from Leicester as well.

It must be today.

From the outside the club appears rudderless, lacking leadership and any pride.

Bigger picture is lets get the season out the way. But there is so much short term gain to be had by sacking him today.

Fans will not renew their season tickets until they know who the manager is going to be. Well i'm not anyway. I'm not paying to watch this crap again.

It must be today.

From the outside the club appears rudderless, lacking leadership and any pride.

Bigger picture is lets get the season out the way. But there is so much short term gain to be had by sacking him today.

Exactly - we may as well sod it and think we can't do worse without him. @The Esk - you are the only thing giving me any hope at the moment. All I can see for next season is a Villa / Newcastle disaster ahead. Am now hoping Sunderland and Newcastle drop points ASAP just to make sure we don't slide into a last day disaster relegation. That's how low I am. Cannot see a result on Saturday if he is in the dugout at all. Just going to get bladdered Sat - and I never drink at the match!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back