Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Because he hasn't sacked the manager of the club he's owned for a few weeks? Come off it mate, there could be a whole host of reasons for him not to have done anything.

We have to deal with what is in front of us....A manger who has failed in the eyes of the fans and players.
No reason is required to fire the manager....Failure is enough.
The players and the fans want him gone and every second he is here is damaging this club.

We have to deal with what is in front of us....A manger who has failed in the eyes of the fans and players.
The players and the fans want him gone and every second he is here is damaging this club.
My personal opinion is he should have put him out of his misery this week.

However, I can understand why an end of the season 'review' might be the more palatable option for dispatching him.

For that reason I'll not fume over this, BUT if he's not shown the door within days of the season ending then I'd question the judgement of all concerned - including Moshiri.

Like I said, there could be 101 reasons why he's not gone yet, whether it be financial/number of staff who would leave with him/gentleman agreement between Moshiri and Kenwright that the latter can call the shots for the rest of this season season etc. We simply don't know. Let's not forget we hadn't even heard the name Moshiri until about 10 minutes before the take over became public, so we have no idea how far along we are in terms of decision making/talking to new candidates etc

In my opinion he should have gone the day after the semi final, but the fact that he's going to stay for a maximum of one month longer is not going to make me question the reasons for Moshiri's investment.

Checklist for Saturday: Bedsheet with Moshy and Martinez out
Tennis Balls
White Handkerchief

Am I missing anything?

A plane to fly your banner with and an improvised nuclear device to initiate the correct levels of fume as the 2 goal lead sarts to slip towards the three two loss model that we are all too familiar with.

Like I said, there could be 101 reasons why he's not gone yet, whether it be financial/number of staff who would leave with him/gentleman agreement between Moshiri and Kenwright that the latter can call the shots for the rest of this season season etc. We simply don't know. Let's not forget we hadn't even heard the name Moshiri until about 10 minutes before the take over became public, so we have no idea how far along we are in terms of decision making/talking to new candidates etc

In my opinion he should have gone the day after the semi final, but the fact that he's going to stay for a maximum of one month longer is not going to make me question the reasons for Moshiri's investment.

and i'd advise everyone to take this stance.

i haven't even read this thread, but i'm going to guess there's about 100 pages of hissy fits and some even asking for moshiri's head because they're prepubescent teenagers. There's nothing to play for for the rest of the season, i would have sacked him after the semi final as well ... but him staying 3 more meaningless games is hardly going to matter.

It could cost us £10m for all we know, may as well wait if taht was the case.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back