Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I half agree with you, certainly the play and attitude has got worse, but let's not forget before Moshiri turned up we had results such as:

Crashing out of the semis
Losing to West Brom
Losing to Swansea
THAT Chelsea mess
Losing to Stoke 4-3
Drawing with Norwich, Bournemouth (3-3!) and Palace.

Things haven't been right all season, maybe now the players feel they finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. They remind me of Chelsea when they stopped playing for Mourinho. The players look exactly the same.

That is true, but in all those games we looked like winning at some point and should have won most of them.

And some of the football was sublime.

Those two defeats agains Baggies and Swans, we spent most the game encamped in their halves, battering away at them, hitting the woodwork and missing sitters.

Who will ever forget Seamus with the last kick of the ball versus Swans :Blink:

And when knows how the City semi final would have panned out but for that outrageous decision to let their second goal stand when Sterling's cutback came when the ball was a foot over the line.

But from the minute that first goal against Hammers went in, a fog descended on our club and there was a distinct change in attitude on the pitch.....and indeed from the man on the touchline.

Even the Chelsea cup tie was a flat, lacklustre performance until Rom made what from what I can recall was his last meaningful contribution to the cause.

And since then it was been Zombie football, the second half ar Wembley notwithstanding :(

I have said this before "Action speaks louder than words" and I respect the people who are trying to provide inside guidance but we have had nothing from him since the programme notes.

It,s not good enough and I fear suspicions will continue about the reason for his investment.

The onus is on Moshiri not insiders passing on information that has fallen from the top of the table.

I have said this before "Action speaks louder than words" and I respect the people who are trying to provide inside guidance but we have had nothing from him since the programme notes.

It,s not good enough and I fear suspicions will continue about the reason for his investment.

The onus is on Moshiri not insiders passing on information that has fallen from the top of the table.
Apart from sack the manager what else can he do until the summer?

It,s not good enough and I fear suspicions will continue abJout the reason for his investment.

Because he hasn't sacked the manager of the club he's owned for a few weeks? Come off it mate, there could be a whole host of reasons for him not to have done anything.

Agreed. The fans are the club and thats the thing that the people who run our club do not understand. IMO the board have for many years treated the fans with comtempt and like we dont deserve to be told stuff. No excuse imo.

Gotta give Mr Mosh a chance here. Bill is a luvvie who cried when Rooney left and did the same when Dour Davey jumped ship he's not gonna be ruthless with Brown Shoes is he? Maybe in blind hope I am expecting Mosh will have a big say in the sacking of RM very soon.

So far the Moshiri revolution has been marked by two developments: Idiot boy has been promoted to a Directorship and we've nabbed a bloke from Leicester to look after the butties.

Onwards Evertonians or something.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back