Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
That is the worst characterisation of how to conduct business I have ever seen.

Ruthlessness long term on every issue is not sustainable.

It annoys suppliers, regulators and most importantly - customers. Such that you lose business.

This is a fact and if you knew anything about business you would know this.

@The Esk

OK mate, meanwhile someone known to be absolutely ruthless in business in Trump has a strong likelihood of being elected into the most powerful office/person on the planet.

Being ruthless may not work if you are Tom and Susans fruit and beg stall at a local market mate - but if you are big enough and your product is in demand enough then yes being ruthless does work.

Like most things in life it depends on how 'Big' you are.

For the amusement of it though, would you classify Microsoft as being ruthless mate or not?

Oh btw think your getting confused on the actual meaning of the word ruthless and how it is in the actual real world mate rather than textbooks advising proper business etiquette

P.S. love your use of the word FACT, without any actual facts being presented by you

P.P.S. Nice to see you've recovered from your 12 knockdown slaughter last night to @The Esk and @hibbo'sclass though

OK mate, meanwhile someone known to be absolutely ruthless in business in Trump has a strong likelihood of being elected into the most powerful office/person on the planet.

Being ruthless may not work if you are Tom and Susans fruit and beg stall at a local market mate - but if you are big enough and your product is in demand enough then yes being ruthless does work.

Like most things in life it depends on how 'Big' you are.

For the amusement of it though, would you classify Microsoft as being ruthless mate or not?

Oh btw think your getting confused on the actual meaning of the word ruthless and how it is in the actual real world mate rather than textbooks advising proper business etiquette

P.S. love your use of the word FACT, without any actual facts being presented by you

P.P.S. Nice to see you've recovered from your 12 knockdown slaughter last night to @The Esk and @hibbo'sclass though

Go see how 'ruthless' Trump is polling with women voters in the USA then come back.

He's also not quite as rich as he claims he is despite being 'ruthless'

Absolutely ridiculous response to a ridiculous assertion that you have to be 'ruthless' in business.

Moshiri doesn't need to be ruthless. He needs to be effective.

There is a difference.

Go see how 'ruthless' Trump is polling with women voters in the USA then come back.

He's also not quite as rich as he claims he is despite being 'ruthless'

Absolutely ridiculous response to a ridiculous assertion that you have to be 'ruthless' in business.

Moshiri doesn't need to be ruthless. He needs to be effective.

There is a difference.

Yes he polls badly with women voters, but he also polls very high amongst certain other groups, which means overall him and Clinton are poised to be very close in the race, check out the poll data then come back mate

I never made any comment about Trumps wealth so strange you answered like i had done

Never made any statment that you 'have to be ruthless' in business, so strange that you have answered like i had said that, you on the other hand have stated that being ruthless in business long term will never succeed - which is plainly wrong -m fact that mate

Never said Moshiri has to be ruthless have i? - so another answer from you where you are responding to something i have never stated Damo?

Never answered the question - IS Microsoft a ruthless company in the way it conducts itself? you must have missed it the prior two times in your haste to answer things i had never ctually said so will repeat it a third time

@bluestevon @bizzaro ruthlessness in business is an interesting subject as on the one hand you certainly require more than a degree of ruthless to succeed, yet the negatives associated with ruthlessness make supplier, customer and staff relationships that much harder.

I'm of the view you have to be absolutely ruthless in setting objectives, standards, discipline and targets, but you have to be far more flexible, indeed intelligent, in your dealings with people which ultimately is what supplier, customer and staff relationships are. I think this strategy applies regardless of the size of business as ultimately a business is only as good as the relationships it maintains with the people who do business with it and work for it.

@bluestevon @bizzaro ruthlessness in business is an interesting subject as on the one hand you certainly require more than a degree of ruthless to succeed, yet the negatives associated with ruthlessness make supplier, customer and staff relationships that much harder.

I'm of the view you have to be absolutely ruthless in setting objectives, standards, discipline and targets, but you have to be far more flexible, indeed intelligent, in your dealings with people which ultimately is what supplier, customer and staff relationships are. I think this strategy applies regardless of the size of business as ultimately a business is only as good as the relationships it maintains with the people who do business with it and work for it.
Roberto may have been ruthlessly positive in his statements and ruthlessly stubborn in everything else and that hasn't exactly been successful!

It's a pity that Martinez has made such a massive mess of things but imagine this same scenario without the Moshiri deal. At least, now, this has given the club the opportunity to re-build. We are in a position to employ a first class manager, as opposed to an up and coming prospect. We can afford decent ready made replacements for the senior players and we can, hopefully, keep hold of unsettled players.
Without the Morishi deal this Martinez fiasco could have plunged this club into a depth it may never have recovered from. So, if nothing else, the timing has been right. I think that Martinez would have been replaced eventually but these recent events and run of results have speeded up the process and we will have an exciting close season ahead.

Strangely enough, I don't think we would have had this meltdown if Moshiri had not arrived when he did.

We seem to have gone into a tailspin almost since the moment he arrived.....seventy two hours or so before the now infamous Hammers game.

It is almost like Bobby became de-motivated because he was told he didn't figure in Mr. Mo's plans and the players lost interest in playing for a dead man walking

Whatever the way if it, the optimistic, feel good factor we all felt in the wake of the new investment turned to dust pretty quickly.

Everton that.

That watched toffee is pretty pathetic.

Even bill wouldn't employ them 3 and villas boas has already said hr has no intention of returning to england

I think you need to stay on topic and answer the real question: why do women hate Donald Trump?

donald-trump-repub-getty.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back