Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Jelavic outpaced our defence and lobbed our goalkeeper as we lost 2 nil to a Hull City side in an incredible moment of form but at least we responded with true Everton character by having a fight over a penalty later in the month in a highly satisfying goalless draw with West Brom.
A club with ambition would have sacked him January last season. Thankfully those True Blue Holdings days are behind us.

Its utterly ridiculous. Some of the statements on here about Moshiri.

Utterly ridiculous. The people making them need to take a long hard look at themselves.
mcrukm.gif

Last edited:
Mate. You do know that the transfer window closed in January?

How's he meant to show 'ambition'? In April?

Its utterly ridiculous. Some of the statements on here about Moshiri.

Utterly ridiculous. The people making them need to take a long hard look at themselves.
Hmmm. Great question.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/34423344
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/27107795
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/34670192

It's called showing ambition by making a statement of intent through action, as opposed to procrastination.

I'm a big fan of Mr Moshiri and his plans for our club, his ambitions, and I'm pretty sure with his track record he'll get us to where he wants us to be - a place we'll all be very satisfied with.

However I do believe he has under-estimated in his early days the degree of inertia in the club, the thought perhaps of the old guard that things would continue as previously except there would be more cash floating about, and a shiny new stadium in which to sit.

Tomorrow, after a few false dawns in recent days, is the first chance to kick that inertia into touch and once more start living by our motto, not the cosy existence of a gentleman's club with a football team attached in L4.

I'm a big fan of Mr Moshiri and his plans for our club, his ambitions, and I'm pretty sure with his track record he'll get us to where he wants us to be - a place we'll all be very satisfied with.

However I do believe he has under-estimated in his early days the degree of inertia in the club, the thought perhaps of the old guard that things would continue as previously except there would be more cash floating about, and a shiny new stadium in which to sit.

Tomorrow, after a few false dawns in recent days, is the first chance to kick that inertia into touch and once more start living by our motto, not the cosy existence of a gentleman's club with a football team attached in L4
He needs to show something indeed. All the money in the world has decreased significance if he doesn't earn the respect with leadership the masses are crying out for.

I'm fairly certain the wheels are already churning behind the scenes and over the course of the summer a clearer picture of Mr Moshiri's vision for our club will be unveiled for all to see.

Anybody taking over a business will take time to assess ALL aspects of said business before implementing change. The time for assessment is ongoing. The change will follow in good time.

chill dafuq out ffs

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back