Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
As a forum we're very fortunate to have someone like The Esk who is clearly very knowledgeable and we'll respected on this subject. Why don't you take any notice of what he says?

What's that alternative anyway? Sack Martinez and put Ferguson in charge BECAUSE EE NOWZ DER CLUB LAD? What difference does it really make? The season is a write off anyway.

That's okay, yes this season is down the drain as was the previous one. I have noted what The Esk has said but lately even he has been surprised there has been no action and fears RM might earn a let off.

Moshpit should have Martinez in stocks outside the ground tomorrow and be selling us rotten vegetables to throw at him.

It's a absolute disgrace!!!!

Moyes out!!!!

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING, IM A SPOILT BRAT WITH NO PATIENCE.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ARE WE THERE YET???

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The clubs future direction is being sorted out today, they're planning Roberto's exit and possible replacement at that meeting in London, he's gone, make no mistake about that. That'll show you what Moshiri is about, all of his changes have been subtle so far, things are about to change.

Though I trust Esk you can't expect everyone to take his word as 100% Gospel. Actions speak louder than words and the fact that Roberto is still in charge is rightfully angering people.

Anyone writing off Moshiri already is being stupid though, I agree. It's far too early to judge his tenure and Esk's words have got me excited about his plans going forward.

But Everton fans have had decades of mediocrity perpetuated by those in charge. Things are bleak now and we're sick of feeling like a small club. The longer Roberto is here the worse that feeling gets and the more we truly do look and act like a small club. We're all desperate for Moshiri to end that and take us back to the top again. Hopefully he does, but yes it takes time. Sacking an inept manager does not take time though. It should have happened long ago.
Agreed.
All bar the "sick of feeling like a small club" part.
Ive always felt we are a Big Big club , just totally mismanaged for a generation.

Well done for having the courage to speak up mate, I'm absolutely sick of it.

As a matter of fact I myself didn't agree at all with the original poster, but I believe it is better to ignore a post you do not agree with rather than post a vindictive reply. It IS a forum, after all, and everyone is entitled to their view.

Anyway, any news on the Board meeting yet?

As a matter of fact I myself didn't agree at all with the original poster, but I believe it is better to ignore a post you do not agree with rather than post a vindictive reply. It IS a forum, after all, and everyone is entitled to their view.

Sorry mate, I meant to quote @Baines' left foot post, my mistake

Hear it's been held in London,any truth in that ?.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back