Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters

.....respect your viiew but I think it's too early to come to that conclusion and I sincerely hope you are wrong.

Edit: apologies if you ate being sarcastic, I'm not that smart to determine.

So do I but the next few days will reveal what we have in the form of Moshiri, must say at the moment not hopeful.

So do I but the next few days will reveal what we have in the form of Moshiri, must say at the moment not hopeful.
how on earth does the next few days reveal that at all? If Martinez is still here by the time the window opens then yes there'd be a concern. Just don't see what the issue is with them waiting until they have a replacement lined up at the end of the season.

ChTat3OWMAEB94D.jpg

how on earth does the next few days reveal that at all? If Martinez is still here by the time the window opens then yes there'd be a concern. Just don't see what the issue is with them waiting until they have a replacement lined up at the end of the season.

Either way if he stays or goes there should be an announcement. What has happened to the supposed board meeting. Waiting until the end of the season leaves everyone in limbo. If he is not good enough by the end of the season he can't be good enough now. Clear the decks and the board need to stand up and come clear about what is happening.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back