Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters

No idea why people are stressing, the actions of Moshiri and the club in the summer are what count not what happens now. If Martinez is going it will be after the season is over that became clear when he hadn't gone by Monday night.

At least wait till we have a transfer window before slagging off the guy who has spent money buying into the club, very difficult for him to do much when the window is closed. The fact he hasn't already built a new ground, sacked the manager and spent £100m on players is obviously worrying for many.

And what does that accomplish from a board point of view? It won't improve the atmosphere at the ground, you'll just see " In a bit clown!" signs instead of "martinez out" ones.

Totally incorrect, it would improve the atmosphere immeasurably and allow the fans to properly get behind the young players in the last few games

No idea why people are stressing, the actions of Moshiri and the club in the summer are what count not what happens now. If Martinez is going it will be after the season is over that became clear when he hadn't gone by Monday night.

At least wait till we have a transfer window before slagging off the guy who has spent money buying into the club, very difficult for him to do much when the window is closed. The fact he hasn't already built a new ground, sacked the manager and spent £100m on players is obviously worrying for many.

Not on this forum. Unless you missed the last few pages where people were trying to imply Moshiri was a 'fraud'.

No. Not here.

Long enough to get a grip. If you were in his shoes and just invested a packet, you would not like to see the value of your investment fall but rather rise.
dr-evil-right.gif

Long enough to get a grip. If you were in his shoes and just invested a packet, you would not like to see the value of your investment fall but rather rise.

IN YOUR OPINION.

Moshiri, I doubt will be intimidated by the likes of you into making a decision until he feels he must make a decision. Or wishes to.

One things clear. There are some posters who cannot wait to stick the boot into Moshiri.

Just looking for excuse to.

IN YOUR OPINION.

Moshiri, I doubt will be intimidated by the likes of you into making a decision until he feels he must make a decision.

One things clear. There are some posters who cannot wait to stick the boot into Moshiri.

Just looking for excuse to.

I regret to say Mate but you are wrong. I am not putting the boot in as you suggest, Add to that your nonsensical idea that he will not be intimidated by the likes of me, come on here where are you getting off with such a stupid remark. I am hoping that as the new majority shareholder he stands up and demonstrates he is not afraid of making decisions. Now for me that should have after the derby game. So to say I am looking for excuses like others is plain silly.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back