Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
And what does that accomplish from a board point of view? It won't improve the atmosphere at the ground, you'll just see " In a bit clown!" signs instead of "martinez out" ones.
Nah don't think so. It would just lift a big black cloud that is hanging over the club at the moment and everyone would be at ease.

I regret to say Mate but you are wrong. I am not putting the boot in as you suggest, Add to that your nonsensical idea that he will not be intimidated by the likes of me, come on here where are you getting off with such a stupid remark. I am hoping that as the new majority shareholder he stands up and demonstrates he is not afraid of making decisions. Now for me that should have after the derby game. So to say I am looking for excuses like others is plain silly.

Its quite clear that certain posters are just waiting or looking for something to start on Moshiri. Stating by innuendo that he is a 'fraud'.

Then you start putting ultimatums down.

Its an absolute disgrace really.

I regret to say Mate but you are wrong. I am not putting the boot in as you suggest, Add to that your nonsensical idea that he will not be intimidated by the likes of me, come on here where are you getting off with such a stupid remark. I am hoping that as the new majority shareholder he stands up and demonstrates he is not afraid of making decisions. Now for me that should have after the derby game. So to say I am looking for excuses like others is plain silly.
A man does not become a billionaire by being afraid to make decisions.

Its quite clear that certain posters are just waiting or looking for something to start on Moshiri. Stating by innuendo that he is a 'fraud'.

Then you start putting ultimatums down.

Its an absolute disgrace really.
Start talking football finance or business in general and then we can see you get rinsed yet again mate, that'll lighten the mood :)

What ultimatum???????????????????

You are clearly giving him an ultimatum by innuendo there.

It is regretted that you interpret my comment that way but you are wrong. Really what is it you want? Do you want RM to go or stay, if go when?

I'm sure that Moshiri will do what needs to be done when the time is right.

When he choses to do it. Since he's the custodian of the club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back