Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
If I am honest with you, I thought keeping Bill on as chairman was a very wise thing to do.

Now I think it was just plain wrong.

Mr. Mo should have parachuted his own man in toute suite IMO.

I WANT CHANGE AND I WANT IT NOW WAHHHH

Everton fans are hardly being impatient. Any other club would have sacked him long ago. Give him until Christmas was the feeling from most at the start of the season. It's now nearly May. And we've just been knocked out of the cup and been thrashed by Liverpool. His press conferences have gone from disagreeable to delusional. The atmosphere is toxic. The players aren't bothered. Our form couldn't be worse.

I can't blame anyone desperate to see him gone. Even sacking him today wouldn't be soon enough, so the thought of watching 4 more games of him in charge is not a pleasant one.

Like everyone else these days, I want everything and I want it now. However, it'll be worth the wait if Mr Moshiri takes his time and gets things right. I hope to see Martinez leave very soon; I don't see the point of him being in post any longer, and and each passing day adds risks. Emery at Seville would be my choice, although I don't really care who it is - whether I've heard of him or not, whether he's 33 or 72 - so long as he's a winner who has and meets high expectations of himself and the players. We boast about our DNA but all that seems to constitute of these days is not being from Scandinavia, attending games, and losing. Let's start winning. We can worry about the rest of it later.

Everton fans are hardly being impatient. Any other club would have sacked him long ago. Give him until Christmas was the feeling from most at the start of the season. It's now nearly May. And we've just been knocked out of the cup and been thrashed by Liverpool. His press conferences have gone from disagreeable to delusional. The atmosphere is toxic. The players aren't bothered. Our form couldn't be worse.

I can't blame anyone desperate to see him gone. Even sacking him today wouldn't be soon enough, so the thought of watching 4 more games of him in charge is not a pleasant one.

People are branding Moshiri a pushover because he hasn't sacked the manager yet, utterly ludicrous.

The reality is that whether he goes now or at the end of the season will make very little difference in the grand scheme of things.

The Esk has already made it quite clear he hasn't got a future here past the end of the season.

People are branding Moshiri a pushover because he hasn't sacked the manager yet, utterly ludicrous.

The reality is that whether he goes now or at the end of the season will make very little difference in the grand scheme of things.

The Esk has already made it quite clear he hasn't got a future here past the end of the season.

Though I trust Esk you can't expect everyone to take his word as 100% Gospel. Actions speak louder than words and the fact that Roberto is still in charge is rightfully angering people.

Anyone writing off Moshiri already is being stupid though, I agree. It's far too early to judge his tenure and Esk's words have got me excited about his plans going forward.

But Everton fans have had decades of mediocrity perpetuated by those in charge. Things are bleak now and we're sick of feeling like a small club. The longer Roberto is here the worse that feeling gets and the more we truly do look and act like a small club. We're all desperate for Moshiri to end that and take us back to the top again. Hopefully he does, but yes it takes time. Sacking an inept manager does not take time though. It should have happened long ago.

Is that all you can do in reply is to insult people. Happen you should take your own advice. If you wish to comment then present a reasoned reply in response not a childish anecdote.
As a forum we're very fortunate to have someone like The Esk who is clearly very knowledgeable and we'll respected on this subject. Why don't you take any notice of what he says?

What's that alternative anyway? Sack Martinez and put Ferguson in charge BECAUSE EE NOWZ DER CLUB LAD? What difference does it really make? The season is a write off anyway.

Though I trust Esk you can't expect everyone to take his word as 100% Gospel. Actions speak louder than words and the fact that Roberto is still in charge is rightfully angering people.

Anyone writing off Moshiri already is being stupid though, I agree. It's far too early to judge his tenure and Esk's words have got me excited about his plans going forward.

But Everton fans have had decades of mediocrity perpetuated by those in charge. Things are bleak now and we're sick of feeling like a small club. The longer Roberto is here the worse that feeling gets and the more we truly do look and act like a small club. We're all desperate for Moshiri to end that and take us back to the top again. Hopefully he does, but yes it takes time. Sacking an inept manager does not take time though. It should have happened long ago.

Nice stuff Mate. Don't get me wrong though unlike some who jump to conclusions I have not been writing Moshiri off but pleading for him to get hold of this and make a decision sooner rather than let it linger. For me it would be counter productive to keep RM in charge until the end of the season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back