Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
The same morons organised the Hillsborough banner yesterday that has been praised worldwide.

you accusing them of this is in extremely bad taste mate and stop using it to try and justify your opinion on the BU.
no it's not.

Stop trying to critique anyone who has a bad opinion on them, you twisting things is in extremely bad taste.
They are on the whole morons, with a string of silly conspiracy theorists attached to them.

I have praised them often in the past, but now they have no use.

And i can promise you now although they may have had some involvement in that banner, they probably were not the onlyones.

As for the Hillsborough aspect, the main respect shown was arranged by the club, and the banner was not the only thing people were happy about, to think so is naive and short-sighted.

no it's not.

Stop trying to critique anyone who has a bad opinion on them, you twisting things is in extremely bad taste.
They are on the whole morons, with a string of silly conspiracy theorists attached to them.

I have praised them often in the past, but now they have no use.

And i can promise you now although they may have had some involvement in that banner, they probably were not the onlyones.

As for the Hillsborough aspect, the main respect shown was arranged by the club, and the banner was not the only thing people were happy about, to think so is naive and short-sighted.

The tweet was nothing to do with Hillsborough and here you are trying to relate it so that you can have a go at the Bu. I'm not the the one twisting a thing you are and continue to do so, you're doing exactly what you're accusing them of and it's horrible.

No "may" about it their officers helped make it and carried it.

Again it's absolutely zero to do with Hillsborough and continuing to suggest so is only sinking to the very depths you're accusing them of stooping to.

The point they are making is that Moshiri does not sit next to Kenwright at the games anymore and the significance of it which has been mentioned by highly respected posters on here well before the tweet.

All they've done is illustrated the point with a picture.

The tweet was nothing to do with Hillsborough and here you are trying to relate it so that you can have a go at the Bu. I'm not the the one twisting a thing you are and continue to do so, you're doing exactly what you're accusing them of and it's horrible.

Again it's absolutely zero to do with Hillsborough and continuing to suggest so is only sinking to the very depths you're accusing them of stooping to.
where did i relate the tweet and hillsborough, at all?

I can see you're a more than satisfied member of the BU mate, have a good night.

lol

images
images

Ding Ding

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back