Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
The tweet was nothing to do with Hillsborough and here you are trying to relate it so that you can have a go at the Bu. I'm not the the one twisting a thing you are and continue to do so, you're doing exactly what you're accusing them of and it's horrible.

No "may" about it their officers helped make it and carried it.

Again it's absolutely zero to do with Hillsborough and continuing to suggest so is only sinking to the very depths you're accusing them of stooping to.
The tweet was snide. It was trying to intimate that it was still Bill's train set as he had a front row perch and Moshiri never.

I wish they'd just disappear tbh, they don't represent Evertonians in general, and are constantly seeking a relevance.

The tweet was snide. It was trying to intimate that it was still Bill's train set as he had a front row perch and Moshiri never.

I wish they'd just disappear tbh, they don't represent Evertonians in general, and are constantly seeking a relevance.

i don't think it holds any significance that he sits at the back myself either. They probably want Kenwright gone for good which is probably why they looked and found the share option documents which they seemed pleased about.

They are relevant though such has helping to organise that banner yesterday and helping with food banks and the FSF Twentys plenty campaign.

Im not too sure the two of them come on the train together now. Maybe Moshiri experienced embarrassment with Kenwrights shoulder hugging "what a manager " diatribe.

Moshiri probably knows that he has been put in a difficult position because of this as he has obviously done his homework and knows Bobby Brown Shoes is a busted flush.

Im just wondering how he can go against Kenwright now. He has been put in a very difficult position.

He really does need to walk alone.

Im not too sure the two of them come on the train together now. Maybe Moshiri experienced embarrassment with Kenwrights shoulder hugging "what a manager " diatribe.

Moshiri probably knows that he has been put in a difficult position because of this as he has obviously done his homework and knows Bobby Brown Shoes is a busted flush.

Im just wondering how he can go against Kenwright now. He has been put in a very difficult position.

I honestly think it's all boxed off already to be honest mate. Not only the manager but the share option as well.

If Moshi is as ambitious as his wealth suggests, I doubt he gives two hoots what Kenwright thinks. BK doesn't hold the power any more.

If Moshi is as ambitious as his wealth suggests, I doubt he gives two hoots what Kenwright thinks. BK doesn't hold the power any more.
Yeah your right , maybe about time kenwright answered a question from us fans , is why are Leicester are top and were not ? Probably wouldn't get a answer or some story but I know the answer to it and 95 % of our fans know it too

Yeah your right , maybe about time kenwright answered a question from us fans , is why are Leicester are top and were not ? Probably wouldn't get a answer or some story but I know the answer to it and 95 % of our fans know it too
Indeed, it's Moshiri's baby now, not Bill's.

This summer will be very different from previous ones, I feel.

Is it out of the question that they've had a disagreement over the manager?

We all know what Kenwright thinks of Martinez, maybe Moshiri doesn't share his view.

The sooner Moshiri acquires the rest of the shares the better IMO.

Too right, can't wait. Im gagging to refer to Everton as 'Moshis Monsters'.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back