Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
As we haven't heard anything from the Board individually or collectively, we have to speculate, but we shouldn't kid ourselves that we "know" anything.
I still don't understand why Moshiri only bought a minority stake, rather than a majority stake or even had a stated aim to own 100% of the club.
As for why he sits where he does and what he thinks of Martinez - that should be enough for a few hundred more pages on GOT but it's all speculation and nothing else.

Something about rules in the FA or financial circles. The Esk would know.

We were looking at photos yesterday of the director's box. Bill and Woods on the front row looking glum (as per usual) and Moshiri right at the very back as far as one can be in the box. Is it wrong for us to speculate that all is not well in the board room. Be interesting over the last games to see the directors seating places either home or away.

What are folks thoughts on this or is it our imagination getting carried away? I know onhere there has been mention of disagreement over RM but is there any foundation for that rumour.

We were looking at photos yesterday of the director's box. Bill and Woods on the front row looking glum (as per usual) and Moshiri right at the very back as far as one can be in the box. Is it wrong for us to speculate that all is not well in the board room. Be interesting over the last games to see the directors seating places either home or away.

What are folks thoughts on this or is it our imagination getting carried away? I know onhere there has been mention of disagreement over RM but is there any foundation for that rumour.
Mosh was checking out the obstructed views,nothing more,nothing less;)

As we haven't heard anything from the Board individually or collectively, we have to speculate, but we shouldn't kid ourselves that we "know" anything.
I still don't understand why Moshiri only bought a minority stake, rather than a majority stake or even had a stated aim to own 100% of the club.
As for why he sits where he does and what he thinks of Martinez - that should be enough for a few hundred more pages on GOT but it's all speculation and nothing else.

@The Esk has already demonstrated with documentation.

- there is a written contract / written undertakings that exist - that in due course Moshiri will become majority shareholder with around 75% of all shares under his control/ownership

Its a staggered purchase.

He's still in a major position to control the club already as the major shareholder (largest of all shareholders) and with a proxy member on the board.

Nothing of concern.

Buying more than the 49.9% he purchased would have triggered change of ownership clauses in the secured loan. This will be resolved in the coming months.

Indeed, it's Moshiri's baby now, not Bill's.

This summer will be very different from previous ones, I feel.

I'm still standing on Moshiri will sanction (with his money supplementing the existing budget) - three quality signings this summer.

Then another three split between January and next summer.

That will be our pattern forever (figuratively!)

Which is absolutely what we've needed for 15 years.

Two or three quality signings every year. Year in. Year out.

I'm still standing on Moshiri will sanction (with his money supplementing the existing budget) - three quality signings this summer.

Then another three split between January and next summer.

That will be our pattern forever (figuratively!)

Which is absolutely what we've needed for 15 years.

Two or three quality signings every year. Year in. Year out.

Spot on Mate but keeping players on the books as well.

Spot on Mate but keeping players on the books as well.

Exactly.

Whilst the man knows about infrastructure and how important it is.

Its the end of the disintegration of Everton Football Club.

No more robbing Peter to feed Paul. Or needing bridge loans and the like.

Systematic building the clubs base - team and infrastructure up.

We've got someone who wants to build up the club. Not run it down.

Exactly.

Whilst the man knows about infrastructure and how important it is.

Its the end of the disintegration of Everton Football Club.

No more robbing Peter to feed Paul. Or needing bridge loans and the like.

Systematic building the clubs base - team and infrastructure up.

We've got someone who wants to build up the club. Not run it down.

Getting a manager in who has some idea how to win and defend.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back