Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I remember the post saying Mourinho's representatives had approached Everton. If he is still in the frame then that is so massive for Everton.

The media perception, the mentality of the club would change overnight. There would also be a lot of red faces in the media,people who have openly said that we wouldn't have a hope of attracting Mourinho.

Are we seriously talking about a new manager coming in?

Regarding Moshiri though, am I being that far fetched if I said a cautious Iranian Billionaire who will / has most likely bought our club, had created a team of people to work out every eventuality of this new business venture and have different teams preparing for their outcomes?

I mean, if I was like he seems, that's what I'd do. Calculate everything no [Poor language removed] around.

Class and dignity has long been associated with this club. At times this year I felt some fans lost sight of this but @The Esk and I feel Moshri have brought it back with the way the Martinez saga has developed. Letting him go with some dignity.

Tell that to the guy who had to dress up in a giant, hairy ball sack, parade around in front of 40,000 onlookers and respond to the name 'Mr. Testicles'.

I can't necessarily explain it, but the difference between what is happening and what is reported, and the difference between who the potential candidates are and what is reported/reflected in the betting exchanges, is huge.
image.webp
Say no more mate:dance:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back