Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
They haven't taken into account Moshiri's man on the board Ryazantsev. I thought in a 50/50 case between BK/RE and JW/Ryazantsev that it would boil down to Moshiris final say as the majority shareholder... he essentially has full say as is, to call shots and make decisions. As majority shareholder is it not a case of, until he buys the other 0.2% of shares then the only thing that can stop him and his decisions is the board, by voting against his decisions? If thats the case then let's face it Ryazantsev, Woods and slippery Elstone will all be on Moshiri's path of vision... unless I've got that wrong there, which could well be the case haha!

With only 36 shares required to get over the 49.9-50% hump and given that 3 or 4% of the shares are owned by shareholders of only 1 or 2 shares and other small amounts...call it 1000.It is not inconceivable that some of these have slipped down the back of the sideboard or desk and that any opposition couldn't even produce 50.1% in proxies to vote against him...should they wish to
I would bet there are more than 36 shares/holders on this site alone.

Short Version; If he needed it Moshiri does have defacto, if not actual dejure control.

With only 36 shares required to get over the 49.9-50% hump and given that 3 or 4% of the shares are owned by shareholders of only 1 or 2 shares and other small amounts...call it 1000.It is not inconceivable that some of these have slipped down the back of the sideboard or desk and that any opposition couldn't even produce 50.1% in proxies to vote against him...should they wish to
I would bet there are more than 36 shares/holders on this site alone.

Short Version; If he needed it Moshiri does have defacto, if not actual dejure control.
Very good point... I never even considered that to be honest! It's Moshiri's club now!

Lads, if those incompetents decide to block Mr Moshiri from making a logical move to improve the club, eg the Managerial situation, and he threatens to sell up and leave, what are they going to do next?

They have no power. It's Mr Moshiri making the decisions. Let's not get all hysterical.

Last edited:
Lads, if those incompetents decide to block Mr Moshiri from making a logical move to improve the club, eg the Managerial situation, and he threatens to sell up and leave, what are they going to do next.

They have no power. It's Mr Moshiri making the decisions. Let's not get all hysterical.
On this site? That never happens

On this site? That never happens
ronaldo-its-not-fairrrrrrr.gif

When Moshiri is putting his money into the Club, Bill wont go up against him, he's not that stupid.

If Moshiri even threatens that he wont give significant investment to the man whos failed for the last 18 months, Bill will flap his kecks and cave.

Just quessing but the candidate who approached us imo might be one of this list

Klinsmann
Bielsa
AVB
Pellegrini

These are the names that popped out first. Im not sure but I would quess when that interest comes from outside there is more chance of leaks than if club is hunting certain man. Especially with everton now when we seem to be tight as...

Names on that list also have one thing common. They are looking jobs. Bielsa, Pellegrini AVB all without a job now /or after the season. Klinsmann over reacted to the rumours imho and thats why I think there is something innit.

Just quessing but the candidate who approached us imo might be one of this list

Klinsmann
Bielsa
AVB
Pellegrini

These are the names that popped out first. Im not sure but I would quess when that interest comes from outside there is more chance of leaks than if club is hunting certain man. Especially with everton now when we seem to be tight as...

Names on that list also have one thing common. They are looking jobs. Bielsa, Pellegrini AVB all without a job now /or after the season. Klinsmann over reacted to the rumours imho and thats why I think there is something innit.

Esk mentioned a few weeks ago Mourinho had approached us.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back