Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
You're forgetting the Damo margin or error Esk when posting at 7.52 am.

+/- 4%

But thanks anyway.

He's clearly not a major force in the club these days.
He is sadly still an influential figure within the club.

No matter what, he is still the chairman. Whilst he is around we will always be unambitious.

In the summer I want us to go for a top manager to show some ambition. If we bring in a Howe or O'Neil, then what is the point?

I also want to see some real stadium proposals and actually have a viable financial plan on how we can fund it.

I think that a lot of people now are fed up with the way we are. We're watching our rivals build stadiums, win trophies, etc whilst we're still stuck being run on a 1950's business model.

Time for change.

Yes, or even Joe Royle.....the person isn't the point I was making, the statement was the key here.

None of them are experienced enough for the Premier league as it is today (and Joe Royle is pretty much retired).

When we make any appointment it should not be half hearted.

He is sadly still an influential figure within the club.

No matter what, he is still the chairman. Whilst he is around we will always be unambitious.

In the summer I want us to go for a top manager to show some ambition. If we bring in a Howe or O'Neil, then what is the point?

I also want to see some real stadium proposals and actually have a viable financial plan on how we can fund it.

I think that a lot of people now are fed up with the way we are. We're watching our rivals build stadiums, win trophies, etc whilst we're still stuck being run on a 1950's business model.

Time for change.

I honestly don't know how many times Esk has to post it.

Moshiri calls the shots these days.

I honestly don't know how many times Esk has to post it.

Moshiri calls the shots these days.
Maybe he does, but that's not to say that Kenwright isn't still influential.

Our board has Kenwright, Woods and Elstone on it. Are you telling me that they're on their purely as puppets?

Maybe he does, but that's not to say that Kenwright isn't still influential.

Our board has Kenwright, Woods and Elstone on it. Are you telling me that they're on their purely as puppets?

I'm saying they would be stupid to ignore the opinion of Moshiri. He's the largest shareholder by a significant margin.

None of them are experienced enough for the Premier league as it is today (and Joe Royle is pretty much retired).

When we make any appointment it should not be half hearted.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about a caretaker role for the last few games which have very little meaning in the big scheme of things - not the permanent solution.

So Unsworth or Sheedy would have been fine for a few weeks and to give us all a lift that change is defo coming.

I'd have been content if they had found some random punter called Derek off the street with a springer spaniel called Dixie to see the season out.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about a caretaker role for the last few games which have very little meaning in the big scheme of things - not the permanent solution.

So Unsworth or Sheedy would have been fine for a few weeks and to give us all a lift that change is defo coming.

I'd have been content if they had found some random punter called Derek off the street with a springer spaniel called Dixie to see the season out.

Yep, i think the caretaker route would have released a lot of pressure on the club and banded the fans somewhat together for the last few games of the season.

Instead the board is throwing Martinez under a bus at every press conference and every game... Its like plaster, better to rip it off fast then slowly pull it off...

I honestly, right now, have no idea the reasoning for keeping him at the club if he is leaving at the end of the season. If its down to payments, am not sure the amounts being talked are big enough to keep him in the seat for longer.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back