Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Yep, i think the caretaker route would have released a lot of pressure on the club and banded the fans somewhat together for the last few games of the season.

Instead the board is throwing Martinez under a bus at every press conference and every game... Its like plaster, better to rip it off fast then slowly pull it off...

I honestly, right now, have no idea the reasoning for keeping him at the club if he is leaving at the end of the season. If its down to payments, am not sure the amounts being talked are big enough to keep him in the seat for longer.

Agreed mate - the fact he is still here is something that I can't get my head around and I'm not sure we will ever get to know the full details.

We will just have to keep the faith!

Although the last time the faith of man was tested this much was when that Jesus bloke was fasting in the dessert and some bloke drove past and offered him a Big Mac Meal !

If I was Jose and I was negotiating behind the scenes with United, I'd approach Everton to strengthen my case with United.

I'd guess we are his fallback plan, which I'm happy with.
I make you right.

I think it's obvious that Mourinho wants and would take the United job, but if it's not available then I think we'll be in with a decent chance given the info that has been shared here.

I'm praying that United pip City for the 4th spot and then lift the Cup, that would surely give Van Gaal a 3rd season?

Am I the only one who doesn't want Mourinhi? He'd be here 3 years max and be off.. He manages clubs with huge budgets pisses a load of money up the wall then leaves, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Cuadrado all spring to mind. He just buys titles squandering hundreds of millions in the process. Yes he's charismatic but he isn't the manager we need imo.

We can't afford him and more importantly there will be much bigger fish in the pond than us. If he has approached us it's to flush those fish out not to come here. Absolutely no way will he come here and anyone hoping he will is going to be disappointed.

Am I the only one who doesn't want Mourinhi? He'd be here 3 years max and be off.. He manages clubs with huge budgets pisses a load of money up the wall then leaves, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Cuadrado all spring to mind. He just buys titles squandering hundreds of millions in the process. Yes he's charismatic but he isn't the manager we need imo.

We can't afford him and more importantly there will be much bigger fish in the pond than us. If he has approached us it's to flush those fish out not to come here. Absolutely no way will he come here and anyone hoping he will is going to be disappointed.

If nothing else, he'd raise the clubs profile and his appontment would tell the world we mean business. Even if we were a stepping stone for him, it would make our next high profile appointment so much easier, the media would know we've arrived, we need that, mindsets need to change.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back