7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Wow.
Ive missed that totally.

Conclusion-> if Jose is interested Moshiris plan for the future must be very convincing.
Hell to the yes.
Yeah I'm remaining optimistic unless we have a disastrous summer (which hopefully won't happen).

Looking forward with optimism.

Theres definitely big things coming. Clearest indication of it all is this deafening silence.
Yes I think people have been disconcerted by the silence, but the more I think about it, it could perhaps be shrewd - it would be foolish for the club to show their hand early.

As the 1 I badly want it's reassuring that Mourinho may have approached us however is it also assign of us still aiming low that we never approached him first.

I'm reading too much in to this aren't I?? Looking for things that just aren't there??

Yes I think people have been disconcerted by the silence, but the more I think about it, it could perhaps be shrewd - it would be foolish for the club to show their hand early.

It makes no sense for Moshiri to be all over the place and no one able to shut him or his guys up.

It's about him being effective. As the owner. Not being in the limelight is his way and good on him.

As the 1 I badly want it's reassuring that Mourinho may have approached us however is it also assign of us still aiming low that we never approached him first.

I'm reading too much in to this aren't I?? Looking for things that just aren't there??

If I was Jose and I was negotiating behind the scenes with United, I'd approach Everton to strengthen my case with United.

I'd guess we are his fallback plan, which I'm happy with.

True. They are willing to put fans through this agony for the greater good.
Could it be possible that with new manager they will also puplish other plans...like infrastructure plans. (Stadium)
Tend to think that those plans are very important for our new manager who ever it might be.

Last edited:
When Moshiri is putting his money into the Club, Bill wont go up against him, he's not that stupid.

If Moshiri even threatens that he wont give significant investment to the man whos failed for the last 18 months, Bill will flap his kecks and cave.

Not sure why people think there is or would ever have to be conflict at board level.

Kenwright as a shareholder is on his way out.
He only owns 8% of the club and that is decreasing again later.

It's been made clear time and again Moshiri is the main man now.

Still don't think it would have been a bad move to remove Martinez and give it to Unsworth or somebody within the club until the end of the season. Especially after the horrific week we suffered.

For me that would have given the fans a glimmer that things were about to get better

Still don't think it would have been a bad move to remove Martinez and give it to Unsworth or somebody within the club until the end of the season. Especially after the horrific week we suffered.

For me that would have given the fans a glimmer that things were about to get better
Yes I agree with that part, especially now we're mathematically safe.

Usworth? :Blink:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back