Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
He is the 2nd highest paid manager in the world so he could sit on his Ass until his Chelsea contract runs out. He will only move if someone matches or beats that contract. there are no BIG clubs in Spain or germany he could go to. not sure if he would manage in Italy again and French football is dour. so this is probably why he is being linked so much with UTD.

Agreed but also think the big Spain/Italy team wouldn't want his baggage.

In my other post the "it'd" was supposed to be utd and a can't see their board giving him the control he would want and also the baggage too.

OK I might sound a bit mad here but anyway.

I honestly believe Jose isn't in demand as we all think. He has stated that he what's to stay in the prem Spain,Italy clubs with the money won't put up with his ego and I think it'd won't give him the control he wants.

Not saying he is coming here just I think his options might be a lot more limited than you think.
Agree I beleive his reputation also means a massive amount to him possibly more than the money & it has been severely dented.

The supposed best manager in the world is no longer simeone & guardiola definitely regarded higher than him this will be killing him inside.
I think he will want to firmly establish himself as quickly as possible back amongst that company granted that will be difficult at Everton but he may think differently as he knows more about funds available etc & nobody will rate Jose higher than himself

OK I might sound a bit mad here but anyway.

I honestly believe Jose isn't in demand as we all think. He has stated that he what's to stay in the prem Spain,Italy clubs with the money won't put up with his ego and I think it'd won't give him the control he wants.

Not saying he is coming here just I think his options might be a lot more limited than you think.
No chance are his options limited, and as the weeks go by and he ends up at a massive club, we will be saying 'why did we think we had a chance with him'

someone that makes me feel special, but also must have massive flute

James Galway for manager yey!
images

I feel embarrassed to see everybody building their hopes up of Everton FC recruiting Jose Mourinho as their manager... Have you all gone mad?

Why on earth would he come here when he could take on any of the biggest/successful clubs in the world? Regardless of how we feel things are about to change for us with this new investment, dream on!

Edit: I also feel embarrassed to have my name as 'Bobbys shoe polish'. So I can empathise
Well he's already taken on most of the biggest clubs in the world already!

What's this about a new manager coming to Everton?

I take it the current Chesney has now been given the "sniff it" talk and is no longer current?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back