Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Wtf is that supposed to mean mate?

giphy.gif

The Mosh is our hero.

I so really hope so, I don't know but I'm guessing a lot of you on here live near Everton, I'm unfortunate enough to live in Exeter, I always try to get 5 homes in a season but with costs etc etc it is getting more difficult.

I've had to endure over 20 years of abuse from the so called United and RS fans down this way who have never even watched their side play. Jesus when Everton played Exeter in the cup a few years back I was in the cow shed near the away end with my Everton top on (got some serious abuse for that) pretty sure Joe Max Moore made his debut there?
I also went to the replay in the Exeter City supporters coach and wore my royal blue jersey all way up, thank god barmby stole a goal at the end cause it was f ing freezing that night:(

In my heart I've been as loyal fan that you can be when you live 240 miles away and I'm waiting to tell my lad, told you son this is why we are chosen!

I so really hope so, I don't know but I'm guessing a lot of you on here live near Everton, I'm unfortunate enough to live in Exeter, I always try to get 5 homes in a season but with costs etc etc it is getting more difficult.

I've had to endure over 20 years of abuse from the so called United and RS fans down this way who have never even watched their side play. Jesus when Everton played Exeter in the cup a few years back I was in the cow shed near the away end with my Everton top on (got some serious abuse for that) pretty sure Joe Max Moore made his debut there?
I also went to the replay in the Exeter City supporters coach and wore my royal blue jersey all way up, thank god barmby stole a goal at the end cause it was f ing freezing that night:(

In my heart I've been as loyal fan that you can be when you live 240 miles away and I'm waiting to tell my lad, told you son this is why we are chosen!

WOOL

:hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee:

Weve all suffered lad, I look back to my younger self debating whether to throw myself from a bedroom window while watching the 86 cup final at my kopite cousins.

But you just gotta believe the good times are almost back and if its all a lie and they aint, you just gotta promise yourself everything will be ok, cos life without hope is no life at all.

WOOL

:hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee:

Weve all suffered lad, I look back to my younger self debating whether to throw myself from a bedroom window while watching the 86 cup final at my kopite cousins.

But you just gotta believe the good times are almost back and if its all a lie and they aint, you just gotta promise yourself everything will be ok, cos life without hope is no life at all.

Don't get the wool thing? Is that because I'm outside the city boundaries or something else?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back