Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The only reason we have a rubbish deal compared to everyone else is because if we sacked Chang of and looked for a better deal elsewhere that would mean more work and effort and that's too much to ask. Easier just to keep signing with them. Can't expect our board to start doing work surely?

Its just says on that link ABS-CBN which is a terresteial tv station with zero football

Bein isnt on cable here.
Eurosport ive never seen prem games
never heard of hyper

Edit -- ABS CBN shows local games....which are below sunday league level.

bein not on cable
eirosport never seen a prem game

googled hyper and its actually on CIGNAL run by PLDT which i have here....doesnt show prem games.

Last prem game i saw here was 3 years ago and since then the stations stopped showing them

Its just says on that link ABS-CBN which is a terresteial tv station with zero football

Bein isnt on cable here.
never heard of hyper

bein not on cable

googled hyper and its actually on CIGNAL run by PLDT which i have here....doesnt show prem games.

Last prem game i saw here was 3 years ago and since then the stations stopped showing them
silencebreakup.gif

Bein isnt on cable here.
never heard of hyper

bein not on cable

Sorry pal, I've got property all over the Phils in Cavite, Punta Fuego, Taguig and Global City so know more than most on the subject. It's available if you want to spend your pesos...

http://ph.beinsports.com/how-to-watch/

Sorry pal, I've got property all over the Phils in Cavite, Punta Fuego, Taguig and Global City so know more than most on the subject. It's available if you want to spend your pesos...

http://ph.beinsports.com/how-to-watch/

Sky???

Had Sky for a year here when i first came over. Very poor signal + net was under 2mbps without fail when i was paying for 10+. Hardly any games were shown as well so i ditched it when 3 years ago they stopped showing the games and switched to PLDT.

PLDT is much better with fibre optic connectivity and cable and net is same as everywhere else....

If you know Phils then you know none of the sports bars or hotels use SKY as its so unreliable....

TBH didnt realise they had the prem on again now though, but not sure if its worth triple the price when its not reliable ?!

What i would love is some internet streamed reliable service to watch games here like they have in the bars, any ideas?

Loving @Connor's solid research on Philippine television schedules just to prove Zat's a nob. If you really want to do that you can always find that thread where he challenged another poster to compare their sexual conquests. Or the time his extensive scouting of Koulibaly revealed he was 6'5".

Err that thread was a joke....koulibaly says on wiki, i havent measured the guy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back