Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I will say with almost absolute certainty that Lukaku is not leaving this window. There would have to be a huge change of thinking by Raiola, Lukaku and the club for this to happen.
I will say with almost absolute certainty that Lukaku will leave this window if it's true that Chelsea have made a bid around £60 mill. I believe your info is accurate but your interpretation of it is unrealistically positive.
Lu, his agent and his dad pushed hard to find a bidder. We really want to keep him so affixed a high valuation. There were no offers so there was a face saving comment about Moshiri changing things and his agent indicated he was ready to sign again with us. So why hasn't he?
Isn't it obvious? He's stalling while hoping that some one will come in and if it's true that Chelsea now have, and they're serious, he'll push his way out before deadline.
It was the same with Witsel when you said he's ours. I believe you had sound info. His agent probably indicated he was close to signing but it was to keep us in the game as a backup option while he exhausted his preferred Italian choices which is exactly what he's been doing for a couple of weeks.

I will say with almost absolute certainty that Lukaku will leave this window if it's true that Chelsea have made a bid around £60 mill. I believe your info is accurate but your interpretation of it is unrealistically positive.
Lu, his agent and his dad pushed hard to find a bidder. We really want to keep him so affixed a high valuation. There were no offers so there was a face saving comment about Moshiri changing things and his agent indicated he was ready to sign again with us. So why hasn't he?
Isn't it obvious? He's stalling while hoping that some one will come in and if it's true that Chelsea now have, and they're serious, he'll push his way out before deadline.
It was the same with Witsel when you said he's ours. I believe you had sound info. His agent probably indicated he was close to signing but it was to keep us in the game as a backup option while he exhausted his preferred Italian choices which is exactly what he's been doing for a couple of weeks.
Well aren't you a hoot.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back