Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Damn! Every country ive been in over here has really good cable (especially SG) but only in Philippines do they have a focus on American sports....all contracts are 2 years minimum and i broke my Sky contract as it was so bad and they stopped showing the prem (unless it switched to another channel but i was told otherwise).

None of the bars have sky cable or hotels (no prem aa sky is so bad) so its a choice of finding a rubbish free stream or going to a bar.

Thought you had covered me there....

@Piijt has places out of town apart from "The Fort" which is really modern so i've PMd him...

Zat is definitely a Damo multi.

Another thing to add to the massive list of things you've gotten wrong.

Not that anyone cares what you say.

The only reason we have a rubbish deal compared to everyone else is because if we sacked Chang of and looked for a better deal elsewhere that would mean more work and effort and that's too much to ask. Easier just to keep signing with them. Can't expect our board to start doing work surely?

If Everton sign up to any deal

- including Chang

- that is not in the top five of the Premier League financially (payment per season):

Robert Elstone should resign

Because sentiment is not what Everton need. We need ££££.

Elstone signing EFC to rubbish commercial deals like Chang and Kitbag needs to be remedied. Urgently.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back