Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

I don't know one Evertonian that drinks it, some even having to drink wine at half time cos Chang's that bad.

Oh come on, it's pretty average beer, if its the only beer on tap I'll have a pint.

As for Moshiri - knives seem to be out on here at the mo. This isn't a project which will turn us into league winners over a summer transfer window, he's clearly thinking long term - getting the right management team in place, getting stadium development underway, building up the squad.

Anyone who thought we were the new Man City and now feels disappointed was a bit deluded to begin with.

Oh come on, it's pretty average beer, if its the only beer on tap I'll have a pint.

As for Moshiri - knives seem to be out on here at the mo. This isn't a project which will turn us into league winners over a summer transfer window, he's clearly thinking long term - getting the right management team in place, getting stadium development underway, building up the squad.

Anyone who thought we were the new Man City and now feels disappointed was a bit deluded to begin with.

Think most of it is tongue in cheek mate.

Always felt Chang was kept on as there was a belief within the club that a potential takeover would be in someway related or aided by the Asian connection. Now that's gone Chang will likely go with it.

I'd be very surprised if moshiri couldn't land us with a 10m per annum shirt deal from next season. The premier league is such a global product, any half decent commercial team should enable us to attract this type of deal. Spurs (location and European qualification) will ensure they get more than us anyway.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back