Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The plot certainly thickens. Let's look for scapegoats.

LIKELY CONTRIBUTORS TO THE PURSE STRINGS BEING TIGHTENED:

@Darkhorse
@hktoffee
@neville

Feel free to add as appropriate

I haven't posted in months yet get notifications saying 'orly' has tagged you. With both attempting to insult. Its "supporters" like you that turn me off everton. Clueless beast hiding behind a computer. Couldnt care less. Enjoy this post as it is the last.

I haven't posted in months yet get notifications saying 'orly' has tagged you. With both attempting to insult. Its "supporters" like you that turn me off everton. Clueless beast hiding behind a computer. Couldnt care less. Enjoy this post as it is the last.
Hang around mate. If you have any issues with members just put them on ignore or have a chat in pm with them.

how is that proof either way of kenwright doing anything?

I wrote a thank you email to someone at work today does that mean I own the company I wrote the email for?

Did you write it on behalf of the company with everyone on Cc?

It's just Forum Adventures, like a cartoon with characters...roleplaying and that. The kids love it. If you got tagged it means you left an impression, which is like an invite to play the game. Or you could just ignore it.

any nasty stuff just report it to the mods, they'll sort it.

If he turns you off Everton, you don't deserve the honour of calling yourself a blue.

Shame on you.

I wrote that message on my phone

Anyway, now you're back with us, what do you think of Moshiri? Not spent much has he to be fair.

Starting to believe the star names and on field success will be a long term project.
I can see the next few years being a case of baby steps with regards to progress with the main focus on off the field.events, such as infrastructure and the main priority being the new stadium

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back