Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
People can defend and say " Wait till the end of the window "

But, we needed players in by now and bedded into the squad and tactics. So far, this transfer window has been a shambles. It might improve, but the effects won't take effect straight away. People need time time to gel in.
Will be Xmas by the time our squad are playing as a team

People can defend and say " Wait till the end of the window "

But, we needed players in by now and bedded into the squad and tactics. So far, this transfer window has been a shambles. It might improve, but the effects won't take effect straight away. People need time time to gel in.

How long has the Pogba to Utd transfer been going on ? I'm not defending anyone, but it seems to me that these deals are taking longer and longer each year.....what always amazes me though is that all clubs seem capable of negotiating, agreeing and having a medical done on a player on the last day of the window....

In terms of Moshiri, whilst mega deals aren't being done at the moment or at a pace we want, nor are sales of our best players taking place where poor skint Everton have to accept offers. Its frustrating, but as a club we are in a much better position because of his involvement. Let's see how it rolls.........

5th-place and a couple of semis? If Koeman can do the same within 3 years then we'll be alright. Be back to Moyes-levels then too.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that was a hangover from the Moyes era - when we could defend. Before he got his "method" drilled into the squad. 5th place and two semis does not make up for two years of absolute rubbish, not by a long chalk.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that was a hangover from the Moyes era - when we could defend. Before he got his "method" drilled into the squad. 5th place and two semis does not make up for two years of absolute rubbish, not by a long chalk.

Agree mate, I'm just hoping our expectations haven't been dumped on: like how the RS are really happy with 8th-place under Klopp thinking they've progressed since ditching Brenda.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back