Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
How long has the Pogba to Utd transfer been going on ? I'm not defending anyone, but it seems to me that these deals are taking longer and longer each year.....what always amazes me though is that all clubs seem capable of negotiating, agreeing and having a medical done on a player on the last day of the window....

In terms of Moshiri, whilst mega deals aren't being done at the moment or at a pace we want, nor are sales of our best players taking place where poor skint Everton have to accept offers. Its frustrating, but as a club we are in a much better position because of his involvement. Let's see how it rolls.........

That Pogba transfer has been a saga but United have already made three major first team signings and got them bedded in, we haven't and have just got Gueye who we are unsure if he will go straight into the first team.

It's been very poor so far considering the excitement early on.

Are you for real? Kin hell I genuinely give up

This is like the Brexit vs Bremain debate, with the latter being flabberghasted at how the former can even think such things. But the former is thinking they are the ones grounded in reality, realising that it's action that changes things, not words...while seeing the latter as having too much misplaced faith that things will just work themselves out.

That Pogba transfer has been a saga but United have already made three major first team signings and got them bedded in, we haven't and have just got Gueye who we are unsure if he will go straight into the first team.

It's been very poor so far considering the excitement early on.
I honestly think the market is slow because of the Pogba situation. Once it goes through I reckon there'll be a big chain reaction.

Bit of pressure on the club today at the game wouldn't go amiss. Gentle persuasion in the right direction to get off their phantom bidding arses dare I say.

What phantom bids are you talking about? All the major agents are aware of our ability to spend and have been presenting their clients. Just look at the names we are engaged with currently. Before you tell me they've not signed for us, they've not signed for anyone else yet neither - Witsel, Carvalho, Adrien, Koulibaly, Mata, Draxler and others. It would be madness to suggest we are bidding for such players if we didn't have the resources to pay their fees and wages. We'd never be able to do business again, the agents would run us out of town.

The market will start to move once Pogba completes, and then further movement towards the end of the window. We were unlucky in that Witsel earlier in the window changed his demands, and one other when the selling club changed their minds, but we'll do big business before the end of the window for sure.

7.2 plus the compo for koeman and his back room and Walsh?, I trust what people are saying based on the fact that many agents have also mentioned our financial power now, add to that the players we are trying to sign, if people chose not to believe that there is money then that's upto them, but let's not think its all going to be sorted out in one window

You're too trusting Kev

Soon you'll be handing your bank details over via email to someone who swears he just needs a deposit of £100 to secure the signing of Draxler

What phantom bids are you talking about? All the major agents are aware of our ability to spend and have been presenting their clients. Just look at the names we are engaged with currently. Before you tell me they've not signed for us, they've not signed for anyone else yet neither - Witsel, Carvalho, Adrien, Koulibaly, Mata, Draxler and others. It would be madness to suggest we are bidding for such players if we didn't have the resources to pay their fees and wages. We'd never be able to do business again, the agents would run us out of town.

The market will start to move once Pogba completes, and then further movement towards the end of the window. We were unlucky in that Witsel earlier in the window changed his demands, and one other when the selling club changed their minds, but we'll do big business before the end of the window for sure.

I hope you are right. I really do.

You're too trusting Kev

Soon you'll be handing your bank details over via email to someone who swears he just needs a deposit of £100 to secure the signing of Draxler
What and that isn't ok? I just done that this morning but to someone who promised to make me a fortune for the mere deposit of £200

Bit of pressure on the club today at the game wouldn't go amiss. Gentle persuasion in the right direction to get off their phantom bidding arses dare I say.

Ridiculous. There is zero evidence of phantom bids. Absolutely no need for any fans to be protesting at the changes made in the club.

I think that you have a very poor understanding of how the transfer system works.

Most of these agents are seeing what they can get and the closer the window comes to closing the faster deals will go through.

Its a nonsense to claim that Everton are making 'phantom bids' as we've got a serious amount of money available.

I bet the manager is absolutely fuming behind the scenes with the club executives performance to help him prepare for the start of the season.

It,s one thing to say we will do business at the end of the window it,s another thing when Ronald has to the face the press after a bad result in Aug.

I bet the manager is absolutely fuming behind the scenes with the club executives performance to help him prepare for the start of the season.

It,s one thing to say we will do business at the end of the window it,s another thing when Ronald has to the face the press after a bad result in Aug.
Am pretty sure koeman is experienced enough in the game to know how it all works

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back