Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
What part of the UK is that? I am in Bristol, so like you, only get stuff on here.

The difference is, I guess, is that I know, either on line or in the real world, the main ITK's on here, or those that have links to them. It is hugely frustrating, and I can understand the bewilderment and concern that many do have.

But Everton is a different beast. It isnt really showing that in the media, granted, but honestly, even if this window closes with a distinct lack of fanfare (which I dont think it will), others will not.

Are you still confident the board are gonna sort out this mess and quickly? We are in a right state just one week away from when it really matters.

I've lost it today and badly need my faith restored....

I only ask because I truly don't know anything that goes on at EFC apart from what I hear on here. Everton don't seem to have ever been media friendly down my part of the country at least!
In fact I don't think I've heard anything since he took over apart from the statement in the Chelsea programme and the meeting with the Joe Anderson? (Think that's his name)
Think there definitely needs to be more communication for the fans. Starting with the match day programme next week, @The Esk has spoke at length the vision moshiri has for the club, why not share it with the fanbase? I'm not expecting transfer targets or cash available to the manager to be made public, but a statement regarding his intentions for the club and stadium issue, would surely allay a lot of fears that the doubters currently have.

No decent keeper, a possibly injured lukaku (someone feel free to update me on that), not one big name incoming, and a squad full of absolute deadwood.

I think you need a pint mate, you were expecting the mosh to spend a £100m and all would be good. It's real life, things take time. Let's wait and judge at the end of the transfer window when we cannot do anything at all to solve the issues. Up until that point, it's frustrating more than a mess

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back