Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I wouldn't last long enough to get to the premium login page - so no point really.
You get a free week too.

image.webp

Erm..... we need a director of football before we can sign players.

Erm... FFP says we can't sign players without selling a player for a massive profit. We can only increase wages by 7 million and lost the wages of Tim Howard, Osman, Hibbert and Pienear. We can't afford to sign anyone

Erm.... it's ok really signing players and getting them bedded into the squad is so nineties.

Erm.... Everton are boss.

What part of the UK is that? I am in Bristol, so like you, only get stuff on here.

The difference is, I guess, is that I know, either on line or in the real world, the main ITK's on here, or those that have links to them. It is hugely frustrating, and I can understand the bewilderment and concern that many do have.

But Everton is a different beast. It isnt really showing that in the media, granted, but honestly, even if this window closes with a distinct lack of fanfare (which I dont think it will), others will not.

I truly hope your right mate, been a blue all my life and haven't got a clue how or why I started to support when I was about 5 yrs old in 1979!!! I'm only down the road in Exeter mate.

The club will be sold within two seasons for double what he paid and we'll be tearing each other apart as Moshiri skips back to Iran laughing..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back