Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I'll be doing somersaults, and forward rolls!
1236963278_spring-board-jump.gif

People won't know what to do if we win next weekend.

Moan like 4uck no doubt about the lack of signings, silence on the ground move, Monchi backstabbing us & Dennis Lawrence getting the sack.

It's what they do. I don't know whether to pity them or recommend they seek mental health advice.

If he turns you off Everton, you don't deserve the honour of calling yourself a blue.

Shame on you.

You're right. I don't deserve the honor of dealing with mediocre internet trolls whilst supporting this mediocre soccer team. I deserve much more. I adopted this club because I was always attracted to the underdog, I could have easily supported United like everyone else, but these days theres too many disillusioned and whinging (poms) Everton fans for my liking. "You dont deserve the honor of calling yourself a blue" .... pleeeaaasssee like what have you won lol. To hell with mediocrity. To hell with this. Forza Milan. Over and out.

You're right. I don't deserve the honor of dealing with mediocre internet trolls whilst supporting this mediocre soccer team. I deserve much more. I adopted this club because I was always attracted to the underdog, I could have easily supported United like everyone else, but these days theres too many disillusioned and whinging (poms) Everton fans for my liking. "You dont deserve the honor of calling yourself a blue" .... pleeeaaasssee like what have you won lol. To hell with mediocrity. To hell with this. Forza Milan. Over and out.

One of THE great flounces.

I'm claiming the takedown here

You know how they all say we need to attract foreign fans to be successful.....

People won't know what to do if we win next weekend.

Firstly, I firmly believe we will get tonked regardless of any business we do. There is no evidence this preseason to suggest otherwise.

A draw would be a good result for me.

That said, if we do win I reckon there would be heads rolling on both sides of the Pos-Neg-o-Meter.

The optimists will say we will defo finish above Spurs and we are ready for European places. We're gonna win the league and it's our year will ring out (mostly in jest).

The reasoned will say we are good enough...hoping for a few players to sign.

The pessimists/'realists' will say that the Club would view this as a reason not to spend money and it is a 'we go with what we have'. They will moan about the owner being a liar. The Esk will unfairly be slated. Koeman out shouts for sure. Transfer thread will still be insanity. The word relegation will be the top word used in the search feature.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back