Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
So from what I'm reading, 2 months ago we were being sold this dream of mixing with Europe's elite again, top players arriving, no more plucky little everton. Now we're being told to stop getting excited, lower our expectations because we're in transition and it's a long term plan etc.

Nah not interested in any long term plan. If you are serious about getting us back to the top them prove it. Hiring a man to find bargain buys doesn't strike me as serious. So much backtracking and revisionism on show in here already. Quite a change from 2 to 3 months ago.

Theres no such thing as immediate success. Pipe down chatting utter wham and put your head back on - its well and truly fell off.

So from what I'm reading, 2 months ago we were being sold this dream of mixing with Europe's elite again, top players arriving, no more plucky little everton. Now we're being told to stop getting excited, lower our expectations because we're in transition and it's a long term plan etc.

Nah not interested in any long term plan. If you are serious about getting us back to the top them prove it. Hiring a man to find bargain buys doesn't strike me as serious. So much backtracking and revisionism on show in here already. Quite a change from 2 to 3 months ago.
Damn Brexit.

We're not close because there's not enough new players according to your agenda? Really?
We don't have enough new players. We may get some before the end of the window, but five days before our first game we haven't improved the squad significantly enough to give me much optimism for the new season.

You're right. I don't deserve the honor of dealing with mediocre internet trolls whilst supporting this mediocre soccer team. I deserve much more. I adopted this club because I was always attracted to the underdog, I could have easily supported United like everyone else, but these days theres too many disillusioned and whinging (poms) Everton fans for my liking. "You dont deserve the honor of calling yourself a blue" .... pleeeaaasssee like what have you won lol. To hell with mediocrity. To hell with this. Forza Milan. Over and out.

It sickens me how your bunch continue to treat the aborigines.

Despite being disappointed with the transfer window, I didn't have any ill will towards the new investment. My beef has always been towards certain supposed ITKs whipping people up into a frenzy and causing a bad atmosphere around the club with their outlandish attention-seeking fantasies.

Have to say though that it now looks like the club are actually selling our best players and deliberately keeping the news from us. It doesn't bode well does it.

You're right. I don't deserve the honor of dealing with mediocre internet trolls whilst supporting this mediocre soccer team. I deserve much more. I adopted this club because I was always attracted to the underdog, I could have easily supported United like everyone else, but these days theres too many disillusioned and whinging (poms) Everton fans for my liking. "You dont deserve the honor of calling yourself a blue" .... pleeeaaasssee like what have you won lol. To hell with mediocrity. To hell with this. Forza Milan. Over and out.

If this was over and out, how comes you were back this morning?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back