Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
If it was any other club we would be laughing our heads off.

We’re being trolled or it’s some insane social experiment - what other explanation can there be.
It’s just beyond absurd. How a man who has no support in the fan base and has presided over an utter farce at the club for years can be kept on is just beyond belief. Except for the fact the owner is even more crackers!

IMG-20230623-WA0001.webp

Moshiri has got to be one of the strangest owners in football. He's no knowledge of football is supposedly a successful business man yet insists on being involved in the football side of things can't see incompetence within the club when it's staring him in the face and continues to dither over any decisions being made. I wonder how he's been successful in anything he's done other than being mates with a Russian oligarch who chucked money his way.

This.

He isn't a successful business man. He just happened to be a competent and bent enough accountant for a Russian oligarch to make him rich beyond his wildest dreams.

We basically have the Accountancy equivalent of Saul Goodman as owner of the club, but with none of the upsides.

Can the alltogethernow campaign stop being fannies now and call for moshiri to go. I never liked that they would avoid criticising him, just because of the stadium. He has clearly shown he is just as incompetent.
I get why Nsnow didn’t go after mosh initially, but he has doubled down on the stupid and flicked two fingers up to every fan of the club.

He needs to go with his bestie Billy liar asap.

Like it or not, when this stadium is completed, he's goes down as one of the most important figures in the club's history. In 50 years time, nobody will give a s*** about almost getting relegated a couple of times (so far).

I, like all of us, think he's absolutely terrible at football, but in the grand scheme of things calling for him to go is very short-sighted.

Like it or not, when this stadium is completed, he's goes down as one of the most important figures in the club's history. In 50 years time, nobody will give a s*** about almost getting relegated a couple of times (so far).

I, like all of us, think he's absolutely terrible at football, but in the grand scheme of things calling for him to go is very short-sighted.

This might be clinically coined "Peter Johnson built the Park End Syndrome" mate.

This was the reasoning for my stance on him up until today. Let him get the stadium done and sell up. It's a compromise, but necessary.

But now that he's doubled-down on being an absolute moron by keeping Kenwright in place (and even had the statement to make it look like he begged BK to stay), he needs to be held to account. He can't keep making damaging decisions and presiding over what looks probable to end in relegation next season. I'd love to see demonstrations against him personally, not to force him out (because that won't happen yet), but to make it known that he is ultimately responsible for everything that goes wrong. Hopefully some real fan pressure being applied will force some better decision making.

You have to accept you are complicit, then. Turning a blind eye is why these people exist. Same with the horse punchers and the Saudis. Same with city and the Emiratis.

The world is [Poor language removed] because we all go along with it.

We will be lucky to escape a 3rd time and that is where we are heading right now, so forgive those of us staggered at your take on this!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back